The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How else do you guys make money online?

Normally small coding work in many different languages where most of my income comes from incentive marketing

The internet is full of opportunities in making money online. I have tried Google Adsense, forum posting, Amazon affiliate marketing, and product review.

If you don't want to do internet marketing but want to earn some decent cash online then try to find a transcription jobs. There are a few sites that accept anyone who passes their transcription test. While yes you won't earn enough to make you rich, you'll earn a little extra money.

Translation could also be a good way to make money online for those who know more than one language. Finding translation jobs is somewhat harder but the payment is well worth the effort of trying to land a translation job. I was offered $20 an hour for a translation job back in 2010.

I think affiliate marketing and blogging is your so called other method are working great with me. In fact I generate more money then my permanent job.

You can earn money from many method.

1. Blog/site banner selling.
2. Sponsored content.
3. Paid forum sticky post on your own forum.
4. Sell signature link in forums who allow to sell.
5. Google Ad-sense.
6. Sell your service.

Great ideas ... I will try some. Thank you.

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.

If you are a creative person, I would suggest Zazzle/CafePress/Redbubble etc. They are so called print-on-demand services. You design a product, lets say a t-shirt, mug or a mousepad. Basically you just upload a pretty design and receive a commission if someone buys your product. I make some passive income with those websites. If you want to earn more, just make more products. It will take time to earn steady money though, but I recommend the "POD" sites for everyone wanting to profit from art or design :D

banners
Back