The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How else do you guys make money online?

Anyone making any money with yahoo answers? I am trying to think of some ways and so far have only made like 5 bucks... With CPA.

Anyone making any money with yahoo answers? I am trying to think of some ways and so far have only made like 5 bucks... With CPA.

This is not what this thread is about. :) If you have questions then open new thread and discuss it there.
Thanks for understanding

My apologies,

I answered the op question with YA and CPA...

I do not wish to offend by asking a question to further the discussion.

Copywriting works for me. Some marketers don't prioritize this technique, but don't you know that it is always needed in any kind of marketing? You can't do marketing without engaging to copywriting, even for banner ads. Many copywriters are also using SEO technique, which is truly effective. There are many ways to make money online, but I would always go to copywriting.

selling crack? jk

I have other things I do to make extra income. I sell things on craigslist, barter, play poker, write books, do odd jobs....seems like i have been too busy for side projects

Well if you have a website with good amount of traffic, there are many options we have to earn online, CPM and CPV advertising very popular to earn online.

Apps (well established), eBooks (looking good) and now learning CPA (newbie) and email marketing (getting started).

Btw, a quick question - what would you say, which one has a bigger potential, CPA marketing (POF, mobile) or email marketing (building LP's and sending paid traffic on them)?

I produce and edit video content.

It is why I have been MIA lately from the forums and would prefer to make an income from affiliate marketing instead. Producing, editing, converting and uploading are daily tasks that just eat up HUGE chunks of my daily life. :(

I'm still getting residual income from articles that I wrote years ago and posted online. The longer it is since I've tended and added to them though, the smaller that income gets. I should remedy that.

Ditto Amazon sales, which come from those same articles.

banners
Back