The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do you test/optimize your landing pages? Any particular tool?

crysper

Key KJ,

I'm very interested how you test your LPs.

Do you use a special tool for multi-variate testing or you make multiple variations by hand and put them on a rotation script?

How many variations you make for a landing page? Like how many headlines,images, call-to-action variations do you test per landing page?

Thanks a lot

Hey there crysper thanks for the posting one of the best questions so far ,

Do you use a special tool for multi-variate testing or you make multiple variations by hand and put them on a rotation script?
I usually create landing page variations by hand and no tool except Photoshop so far ...

How many variations you make for a landing page? Like how many headlines,images, call-to-action variations do you test per landing page?

Yes i start off with three variations of a landing page with different call to action button, images , and headlines and i make sure i track each one of them separately so i could know whats getting me most of the clicks :)

You can try out Zestanalytics(Click Heatmap, Eye Tracking, Form & Link Analysis, Session Playback as well) which is a supported tool that comes along with zestpage(The Easiest Ever Landing Page creator) as an add on for most effective A/B Testing.

Actually you don’t have to pay for the analytics. So people will find Zestanalytics more helpful for conversions while doing A/B test. None Landing page creator offered this, and to avail heatmap on other landing page platform from third party like crazyegg, mouseflow, clicktale, one has to pay on average $47/m

You can call it as a complimentary for our Customer, So our Paid service is Zestapage not the zestanalytics. and we will give away 5000 page views/m free for our first 500 members. I believe my answer meets your queries.

Heatmap Software & Web Analytics Tools that Help You Grow

Optimizely and convert are probably the best tools out there to perform these tests.
can't say about what @Erik Kyle is suggesting tough.

Obviously you can build several landing pages via instapage or other provider and rotate those via a tracking software to figure out what works best, but if you want to do more advanced stuff, one of the above is the way to go.

Optimizely and convert are probably the best tools out there to perform these tests.
can't say about what @Erik Kyle is suggesting tough.

Obviously you can build several landing pages via instapage or other provider and rotate those via a tracking software to figure out what works best, but if you want to do more advanced stuff, one of the above is the way to go.

Actually I am saying about something which no one has used it yet, it's because this tool is on the beta test and currently we are into the beta list. as I have seen many other tools which you have mentioned above and have to admit those are really good.
But once you start using Zestaapps you can't ignore it, that's what i believe

Actually I am saying about something which no one has used it yet, it's because this tool is on the beta test and currently we are into the beta list. as I have seen many other tools which you have mentioned above and have to admit those are really good.
But once you start using Zestaapps you can't ignore it, that's what i believe

Looks good actually, but it's more of a heatmap analytics than ab/testing software. I imagine that you can use this software in combination with ab/testing.

Will definitely have a look.

tx!

Looks good actually, but it's more of a heatmap analytics than ab/testing software. I imagine that you can use this software in combination with ab/testing.

Will definitely have a look.

tx!

Thanks for your appreciation! you can surely use this software as a combination with A/B testing

I was talking about instapage on an other post. Yes, it's a really cool software that breaks all tech barriers. A bit of money but it saves tons of time.

I do it all by myself with the help of Adobe Dreamweaver.
This is my strategy:-
1. First test all landing pages with one variations.
2. When i see conversions and after optimization when the CTR,CR and ROI raises higher, i go for testing different variations of the lander like color combinations, CTA, headlines, Images.
3. I test 3-5 variations max for each lander.
4. last I cut out the low performing ones and stick with the best performing ones.

It has worked well so far with me.

Key KJ,

Thanks a lot

Key KJ,

Thanks a lot
It depends on a lot of things. I have designed several landing pages for my users and they always like the outcome. One thing that I use to make sure that I am on the right track is being able to identify the fact that what the landing page is offering in terms of goods or services are given a better priority. In so doing, I prevent having such like information and the bottom of the page. Another thing is to make sure that the scrolling is not too much so that everything fits on a particular window.

MI
Back