The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

tbe2077

affiliate
Hi there, I have an in-house affiliate program that is running right now.

When new affiliates sign up for my affiliate program.

They are asking Postback from me.

How do I give it to them? I'm using iDevAffiliate system for the affiliate management system.

Even if I want to integrate with a new affiliate network like Tremendio and Advendor.

They are asking postback from me as well.

May I know who can shed a light on me in this situation, please?

iDevAffiliate
Hire a developer --these are the docs.
s2s you would need to code your own application using their api --is what I am seeing here.

**added: alternatively contact support maybe they can set something up for a fee?

Hire a developer --these are the docs.
s2s you would need to code your own application using their api --is what I am seeing here.

**added: alternatively contact support maybe they can set something up for a fee?
Thanks for the reply man, may I know if can I get a Skype calls with you to talk about this, please? That would be very appreciated

"s2s you would need to code your own application using their api --is what I am seeing here."

So what you said is if I want to work with Awin, Adventure, and Tremendio. These 3 affiliate network.
|
Does the developer have to code 3 times? May I know if is there any free 3rd party affiliate network that supports postback so that the affiliates can get their own in their affiliate dashboard like that? I like the UI in CrakRevenue.

It's been my head forever and I'm not a tech guy,

Here's my Skype live:tee_ee1996

A postback reports an event to another api.
That is the simplistic view.
You server makes most of the events
possible values:
===>registration (SOI),
opt-in (DOI),
add-to-cart,
checkout,
purchase transaction (this is outsourced)​
->charge​
->authorization​
->sending bank advance​
->debit​
You act:
order_pending,
shipped,
completed ===>>>
Above I am calling 'events'

Bottom line --you need to know what (they?) or (need) as a postback.
Traffic networks and trackers are usually one dimensional: (simplistic --because the variables are so many)
?{clickid}={$value}
ex: /?12344057=1 <<the 'event' TRUE ex: /?12344057={order_pending} <<a conversion sale); or, ex: /?12344057={opt-in} <<email registration with a DOI

Anyway, I IM'd you but I don't need the work :D
free 3rd party affiliate network that supports postback
FREE!
rofl.gif

Do you ship/offer your goods free?

banners
Back