The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you promote your blog/site for free?

I forgot to add this other tip that I found out when I subscribed to an email newsletter: write top 10, 20, 30, etc. posts. Those posts often rank well in the search engines. I have found that to be true.

You should use all link building tools and social media channels for promoting your blog and website. In this way you can get backlinks and traffic to your website.

Great useful information on here, I think really helpful to m as well....Once I get my site up and running, surely will use these techniques!

Writing and publishing a steady stream of high quality content tailored towards a specific set of low competition high volume tail terms related to your nice. Your time is better spent getting first page and/or first place on tail terms than going after terms that are too competitive and never even getting on the first page.

Talk about your blog on forums mostly try to market it by leaving a link in your post signatures. That is what I would do if am looking for a free traffic.

I have mostly used forums and blogs in the past for this purpose. I don't necessarily talk directly about my sites, but I think it helps promotion to build up a reputation on a site and allow people to follow your signature or comment link back to your site. You'll get a handful of regulars this way over time.

The link back in a forum setting is good but be mindful that if you are in a health forum then a link back to an automotive website might not be relevant. Yes there is a link back to your website but it may not be viewed as quality.

Twitter is a great way to promote blog posts. Just hash tag your posts appropriately and Twitter users will find your posts when they search those hash tags.

Well, there are many web resources that allows the users to post their content, so you can simply use them for business marketing, without spending a penny.
You can try using the following SEO strategies:
Posting product description on Facebook, twitter, and Google plus
Blog Commenting
Social Bookmarking
Web 2.0 etc.

MI
Back