The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do you promote email submit offers on Facebook?

OscarMike

Hi all, I want to promote email submit offers on FB but unfortunately they're not allowed to be promoted directly there..

I tried promoting them on FB via Sniply links but the ad doesn't work properly with my sniply link. What I mean is, if someone clicks on the ad's image, the sniply link doesn't load and the sniply popup won't show once the visitor gets to my landing page.

My question to you: if you don't mind sharing, what's your favorite way of promoting email submit offesr?

How does this idea sound? What if I created a ecommerce store and advertise products directly related to the email submit offer?

My affiliate network has a Dyson vacuum cleaner email submit offer. What if I created an online vacuum store using woocommerce and then have a popup ad (not Sniply) advertise to the visitor that they can register as a tester and get a free $500 Dyson vacuum cleaner?

What do you guys think?

Hi all, I want to promote email submit offers on FB but unfortunately they're not allowed to be promoted directly there..

I tried promoting them on FB via Sniply links but the ad doesn't work properly with my sniply link. What I mean is, if someone clicks on the ad's image, the sniply link doesn't load and the sniply popup won't show once the visitor gets to my landing page.

My question to you: if you don't mind sharing, what's your favorite way of promoting email submit offesr?

How does this idea sound? What if I created a ecommerce store and advertise products directly related to the email submit offer?

My affiliate network has a Dyson vacuum cleaner email submit offer. What if I created an online vacuum store using woocommerce and then have a popup ad (not Sniply) advertise to the visitor that they can register as a tester and get a free $500 Dyson vacuum cleaner?

What do you guys think?

I think all of us somehow missed this one. Apologies!

Email submits are getting more and more difficult to promote through social media platforms. The smartest and safest means is to get users of any social media platform to visit your content site and have some email submit offer links attached to some banners on your content site.

Another way is to use other forms of traffic that won't ban you for using a landing page. landing pages are effective, but keep in mind that more and more content sites are taking over and have always been more effective for advertising.

banners
Back