The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Differenceone

affiliate
Discover which channels drive traffic to your competitors' websites.

Also, you can create a blog page on that website and start blogging about Your website, Educate people about it with powerful content.

Get on social media and create a business page for your website and start posting images, stories, and then ads about Your Website.

Start Guest Blogging with another website in your niche or even away from your niche when links from other sites link to your website this encourages google to show your website to people who are looking for related content that can be found on your website.

this will help increase your website visibility to a lot of potential visitors who will click on your link and will be directed to your website.

Also, Pay attention to on-page SEO. This you can do By installing The plugin Yoast SEO which will give you all the tips needed to optimize Your on-page activities.

If I had $5 for every expert-wannabe that shit-posts SEO advise here I would have enough money to buy branding advertising to make a website (blog) popular if it had worthwhile content.

Honestly --this crap just gets repeated over and over --the sound of one hand clapping :p

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

If I had $5 for every expert-wannabe that shit-posts SEO advise here I would have enough money to buy branding advertising to make a website (blog) popular if it had worthwhile content.

Honestly --this crap just gets repeated over and over --the sound of one hand clapping :p

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
True, this looks like a repeated information that provides no value. Why not post something that helps fellow affiliate marketers, rather than creating a post just for the sake of creating it!

Facebook ads are perfect if you want people to know about your website. If you want to make sure you have the traffic coming from there -save my leads is an instrument which will help you with that. It worked very well for the company i work for. The numbers are impressive!

Last edited:
Discover which channels drive traffic to your competitors' websites.

Also, you can create a blog page on that website and start blogging about Your website, Educate people about it with powerful content.

Get on social media and create a business page for your website and start posting images, stories, and then ads about Your Website.

Start Guest Blogging with another website in your niche or even away from your niche when links from other sites link to your website this encourages google to show your website to people who are looking for related content that can be found on your website.

this will help increase your website visibility to a lot of potential visitors who will click on your link and will be directed to your website.

Also, Pay attention to on-page SEO. This you can do By installing The plugin Yoast SEO which will give you all the tips needed to optimize Your on-page activities.
Yes, agree with this, for sure. The idea is to be present everywhere that you can online, and some of the ways definitely are to write some guest blogs, to post comments on forums, sites, or on social media, especially on the profiles and pages that are related to the niche we are trying to target. In that way, we can promote our site and place links. Build linking process can also be successful if proceeded properly.

banners
Back