The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How do you find fake followers on social media platforms?

It's really easy to find fake followers on social media platforms with the help of the fake followers audit tool.

FollowerAudit, a fake followers Audit tool for Twitter is one of the best tools I have used. It's really easy to use this tool to identify fake followers

All you have to do is —

• Visit FollowerAudit's website.
  • Login with your Twitter Account
  • Enter the name of the user whose followers you want to audit.
  • Click Search
  • Within some time an audit report will be generated

The audit report will show the percentage of fake, inactive, and active followers, and the users with subscriptions will also be able to view the list of fake and inactive followers.

Users with subscriptions also get other amazing features such as comparing Multiple accounts audit reports, tracking followers growth, track competitors, track Unfollowers, and get detailed insights into followers.

As I have used this tool for a long time now I can tell that it does provide accurate results and you won't face any issues.

what's the bot report?

Well, about what I expected. Not as bad as it could have been.

musk followers report.jpg

Well the accounts are prety new and they try to promote imediatly like sending you a link etc and if you watch carefuly they have fake pictures : sexy womans ,fake earnings etc

How to spot fake followers and fake accounts
  1. Odd follower to follows ratio.
  2. Only a few posts, but thousands of followers.
  3. Poor Content.
  4. Odd Profile Info.
  5. Sudden, Large Spikes in Followers.
  6. Use a tool to analyze their numbers.

To identify fake influencers, check their posts and compare the engagement with the follower count. If the follower count is low, the said influencer has most probably bought fake followers to inflate their follower count.

F.elon Musk needs your help --he needs a way to weasel out from is Twitter buyout --or jam Twitter for a much lower bid. He has a huge paper loss on his assets $30 billion (or something like that they are quoting).

banners
Back