The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do you deal with restricted keywords?

Wiz Khalifa

How do you deal with restricted keywords such as "free" while promoting offers for a CPA network. Are there ways to cloak the site so the affiliated manager can't track the landing page. I was promoting an electronic email submit offer and included the word free on the lp and gotten my account blocked. How are you guys dealing with this, without using this keyword, you will lose a ton of traffic.

Well the thing is that "Free" makes the leads convert much worst than it should.
Imagine you enter a landing page, oh FREE IPHONE5!!! But as soon you've entered your email, it says you need to complete xxx of amount to receive the iPhone. I would run off straight. And that's the reason why they restrict the word "Free".

I mailed my AM back when I was at Peerfly, they say you can like a * on the free.
So it should be Free*

And at the footer of your page, goes like User need to complete amount of offer in order to receive the free gift.

For how to cloak the landing page from your affiliate network, it's like modifying the "Referred from" token from the Affiliate Network. This I have no idea, I heard people did double redirection. No idea what it was....

MI
Back