The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you deal with campaign saturation?

lumeire

Hi everyone, I have a campaign running pops for a month now, and it's been great this past 2 weeks, but for the 3rd week it went only to breakeven, and this last week it went red.

This happened with me still optimizing it up to this day, blacklisting sources and all. Most of the white-listed sources have become red and their conversion rates dropping week after week.

I mean the niche is evergreen so I'm thinking it's just the sources that are drying up.

My thoughts would be to run on another traffic network.
.....maybe other geos
.....bid higher
are you using any spy tools, may help see whats happening with competition...?
semrush, adplexity....?

Guys please chime in on this one, would like to hear
what other have to say for this.... :confused::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I had a campaign like that running on 50onred
Was making $200-$300/day but soon after I would say 1-2 weeks later dropped to not even $50-$70/day that's because the campaign was bought from a forum including the winning keywords and the targeting country.
When noobs got their hands on them started to bid like crazy on the targets and stopped converting almost completely.
Like mentioned by others try to use other geo,find new domains to target go for review links or comparison.

I had a campaign like that running on 50onred
Was making $200-$300/day but soon after I would say 1-2 weeks later dropped to not even $50-$70/day that's because the campaign was bought from a forum including the winning keywords and the targeting country.
When noobs got their hands on them started to bid like crazy on the targets and stopped converting almost completely.
Like mentioned by others try to use other geo,find new domains to target go for review links or comparison.

What was your thought process that led you to copy an idea from a forum, knowing
everyone would copy it..? :confused:

banners
Back