The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do you apply back links?

You've got to be able to help yourself. Simply typing that question into google would have yielding thousands of results.

Search this forum for guides on SEO and Backlinks. There is some pretty quality stuff.

Well one of the biggest sources are forums and blog comments. Make sure to put relevant links in your signatures and such.

you've gonna do some strong SEO methods. You can acquire high quality backlinks through submitting your pages in directories, writing articles, blog/ forum commenting, and social networking.

The anchor text is the most crucial part of a backlink. Without it, you're not jucing that link for your targetted keywords so its of little value for SE's.
;)
Take care,

Bernard St-Pierre
Marketing Consultant
Copywriter/Teacher

Can anyone tell me what they find to be the most effective back linking tools? I heard that linkvana is great. Any suggestions?

Before getting into link building tools I would take the time to really understand SEO/backlinks before jumping in. Otherwise, you could go with a tool or method that isn't really best for your website. You'll hear a million opinions out there but what it comes down to is: how can you get relevant, trusted sites to link to yours? Learn the basics then use tools to save yourself time.

I have a site I got from somebody that does that for you for free but i don't know if I am allowed to post it. Plus, it's kinda an elite site.

You can search all kinds of forums and find free scripts and such for that.

Build content. When you build real linkable content your backlinks grow organically. The way Google really likes em! So write articles, post em on your site. Share the info around and pretty soon you have organic backlinks coming it.

RE: Backlinks...

Frankly, I would stick with article marketing on sites like:

365Articles.com
Article Alley
Article Bliss
Article Codex
Article Dashboard
Article Garden
ArticleCity.com
ArticleCube
ArticlesBase.com
ArticlesFactory
ArticleSnatch
Buzzle Web Portal
EzineArticles
GoArticles.com
Isnare Free Articles
Submit YOUR Article
The Content Corner
U Publish Articles

Also you can post on these sites WITHOUT approval:

Squidoo.com
Weebly.com
Hubpages.com
Quizilla.com
WetPaint.com

Good Luck

George Owens

my favorite way to apply back links is forum posting. I like forums because I can study many things through them, honestly 60% I know about IM now I know from forums :)

banners
Back