The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How do i promote CPA affiliate direct offer links

rajesh

Where do i promote cpa affiliate direct links, PPC or Free advertising, i am new to cpa marketing
Kindly suggest good source for promotion or tutorial guide so that i could start earning at the earliest, Kindly help.

Rajesh,
welcome to the world of CPA! You've got a big bunch of choices ahead of you. To steer you in the right direction, a bit more info from you would be helpful. Are you planning to do your marketing through websites, email campaigns, or social media?
As far as guides and training are concerned, you've found the right place. I only joined a few days ago myself but from what I've seen, there are a lot of experienced marketers who can advise you. The site also has training material, just go up to the top of the page, hit "the Dojo" tab and checkout the video.

Good luck!
Mick

Hi @rajesh, First of all, welcome to join AffiliateFix. It's nice platform for you to learn.

Although I admit that there are some profitable campaigns with direct linking method, it is no longer as easy as it was before. I suggest learn how to build pre-lander for your campaign.

For direction, you have to decide it but there are a few things you have to ask yourself:
1. How much is your budget? if not much, you could consider mobile.
2. Vertical
3. GEO
4. Type of traffic

If you are looking for a good source of learning guides, I would suggest "The Dojo".

Besides learning, I suggest you to start a thread in the Dojo "Follow-Along" section, where all the members here will jump in and give comments/suggestions/feedbacks. You can learn while do.

Anyway, I'm a member there so if you have signed up, hit me up and I'd be glad to give some feedbacks.
Let's help each other.

I started with CPA offers using Bing PPC. I learned a lot from the free tutorials given by Bing (Bing Ads tutorial) just to get a good understanding of the platform and mainly the restrictions that are important to keep in mind depending on the type of offers. Otherwise it is frustrating to start a campaign and suddenly it gets stopped or the account getting banned with no apparent reason.

Hi @rajesh and welcome to the forum.

I myself joined a couple of days ago and so far loving what I see, you've come to the right place.

As you already mentioned, there are only 2 ways to make CPA work: paid or free advertising. I personally started with paid advertising because it is the FASTEST way to test and see what works, I don't like to wait for results so I can't recommend you free methods because I have not done it myself.

If you have some budget to get started, my absolute best combo is Bing Ads + CPA offers. Bing ads are cheap compared to Google adwords and even more flexible (if you know what you do, of course), you can get data very fast and optimize your campaigns very easy using Bing.

Do you already know what kind of offers or verticals you are looking to run/test?

Also just as a side note, money won't come overnight and most of your campaigns won't work so if you are planning to run CPA in the long term I believe this is the first thing you should be aware of. Making CPA work will depend in many factors such as your offer, traffic source, split testing, etc.

Hit me up if you need any help.

Cheers!

Is it mandatory to have landing page to promote cpa offer or direct affiliate link can be used to promote particular cpa offer which will give best conversion. kindly advice.

Once i used bidvertiser for direct affiliate linking. That was ~2 years ago. So your affiliate link will appear on their network. But I was not satisfied with the conversion. Maybe, I did something wrong though.

Is it mandatory to have landing page to promote cpa offer or direct affiliate link can be used to promote particular cpa offer which will give best conversion. kindly advice.
Rajesh, it will depend on the offer. Some offers only accept web traffic, so you'll need a website/landing page if you want to run those particular ones.

If you use Bing ads, I don't think you need a landing page. But why not use one? If you are able to create a good LP, you will likely have better conversions.

MI
Back