The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do I partner with or hire a "superstar" marketer???

AcquireNew

affiliate
Hey Guys,

I own a performance-based healthcare marketing company here in NYC. I'm looking to bring on a co-founder or hire a full time marketer to grow out our pay-per-call division.

I've been running this company for over a year now and its been extremely profitable. I have some of the best/largest clients in this space but need a kickass marketer to work alongside me so I can scale the company even further.

If you or someone you know is looking for this type of opportunity please let me know ASAP. I need someone that is very strong with RTB platforms and understands click-to-call campaigns.

Thanks,
Steve@acquirenew.com

You are pitching your business opportunity in the Newbies Helpdesk forum. How does this relate to helping a Newbie? It doesn't. Please follow the forum policies and post in the appropriate ares of the forums.

As I explained your intro thread, you should be pitching your businesses, services, products, or jobs in the following areas.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back