The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do I monetize this?

henderyjem

affiliate
I recently discovered a security hole from which I'm getting private data from individuals all over the world. The data is their mobile phone number, full name name, profession, city and university, but I have no idea how to use this to my advantage and I'd like to know if you have any ideas.

you can go into the email sms spammer business (<ROLLS EYES>)
Direct mail (snail mail) is exempt from CAN-SPAM or GDPR(I think[not internet]) and costs a lot but that is the safe way.

sell the list without the emails -- telephone numbers that are published are public information.

you can go into the email sms spammer business (<ROLLS EYES>)
Direct mail (snail mail) is exempt from CAN-SPAM or GDPR(I think[not internet]) and costs a lot but that is the safe way.

sell the list without the emails -- telephone numbers that are published are public information.

I never said anything about any emails...

Also, they're not published numbers.

I wouldn't touch those with a ten-foot pole. As @Graybeard said, if you use direct mail, you probably wouldn't get reported/caught. Otherwise, I think it's risky to do anything with data you got that way.

Maybe, sell them to a slimy call center :D In a country with little regulation.
Android is blocking those spam calls with a google chat bot that screens them on my phone. Talk to the hand!
direct mail costs about $0.30 - $1 each
I have lists like yours of licensed real estate or insurance brokers/ agents and licensed building contractors. Also lists of enrolled IRS tax preparers, some with published phone numbers and emails or website URLs ...
telephones TCPA emails CAN-SPAM so those are not merchantable <<< in the US
The names and addresses are along with the attributes could be used for direct mail legally (probably)

Direct mail to a cell phone number? Never heard about it...

Hehe, depends how psychic you are. :D

You know their name, number, city, university....you could probably find many of them just by doing a search. A reverse telephone look up site search could also be helpful to find addresses.

By the way, those 411.com type sites also let you search by name + city to get address and landline numbers.

banners
Back