The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do i know if my e-book will sell?

Isaiah

I'm currently writing an e-book on self-defense and creating a landing page. So far, i've gotten positive feedback from several people. I'm not sure if my e-book will sell very well. How do i know if people would be willing to buy it?

Well, sometimes, running a business requires testing to see if it's plausible but I'm sure there are inexpensive ways to test if it will sell. Give away a free version and see what kind of feedback you receive.

Well just send to the book a considerable amount of traffic and test for there .If the book converts well means its a good one ,if not its not

I'm currently writing an e-book on self-defense and creating a landing page. So far, i've gotten positive feedback from several people. I'm not sure if my e-book will sell very well. How do i know if people would be willing to buy it?

Frankly speaking, I don’t think it’s always about the product not being good enough, it’s often not presenting it correctly kills the deal. So, it is must for you to be positive instead of being doubtful. You must go all out and don’t hesitate. I believe there are many techniques to use for selling products like E-Book, but you just need the right way forward for it. I mostly use marketing services available to help through these things…

Frankly speaking, I don’t think it’s always about the product not being good enough, it’s often not presenting it correctly kills the deal. So, it is must for you to be positive instead of being doubtful. You must go all out and don’t hesitate. I believe there are many techniques to use for selling products like E-Book, but you just need the right way forward for it. I mostly use marketing services available to help through these things…
Can you recommend me some services ???

Well, sometimes, running a business requires testing to see if it's plausible but I'm sure there are inexpensive ways to test if it will sell. Give away a free version and see what kind of feedback you receive.
it is the best idea, i have ever heard about.

well, wherever you will put it on safe at it will show at your profile how many ppl bought it and the money will show as well lol

banners
Back