The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do i get huge traffic on my affiliate link?

Prashant Rawal

affiliate
Hello All,

I have very simple question might be silly but i really need every one opinion to grow my affiliate network and earn big money.

I have just join affiliatefix and trying to understand how i can utilize this forum to grow more network and work with each other.

I can see many people having very good solid knowledge of affiliatefix and they are making more posts and get good comments, i have just post 2 days ago simple thread but i think no one have even watch it..

So i need response of people too to understand that i have right direction to grow my network with my posts.

Any helpful information for me in comments lots of thanks and appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

So what you suggest? The traffic i mean the genuine affiliate partners who can join with me to help the business owner to get more income.

So you're looking to partner up with someone who has traffic; so together ya'll can promote your affiliate link and split the profits?

So you're looking to partner up with someone who has traffic; so together ya'll can promote your affiliate link and split the profits?
yes tom, i need such list of peoples to whom i can join or they join me with my affiliates network to grow income. So any suggestions are best welcome.

No offense --but you come to the table with no credentials.
Why should someone trust you?
  1. to give you their traffic; and,
  2. to wait to get paid by you on some pass-through basis; also,
  3. what is to guarantee a fair accounting?
Unless you are paying cash-up-front for the traffic? Are you?

Graybeard is right. You're going to have something to bring to the table. Your best bet would be to offer a rev share type of situation to which they get the most out of the deal and you take a small %.

No offense --but you come to the table with no credentials.
Why should someone trust you?
  1. to give you their traffic; and,
  2. to wait to get paid by you on some pass-through basis; also,
  3. what is to guarantee a fair accounting?
Unless you are paying cash-up-front for the traffic? Are you?

Last edited:
Hi tom and graybeard,

Your suggestion are true fact, but as i am on initial level i can only offer revenue share, still most important part is trust and finding peoples. My main question was the same where i can find such peoples? no more social media please.

Social Media Traffics are worthless for adult affiliate network probably. I have generated few thousands of traffic from social media- but didn't got any sign up. Once upon a time everyone we have searched adult links on social media but now a day is not. No body is searching traffic.

Social media works with hashtags. Except adult network- if you try with other affiliate products with social media that will bring a good result. Like now every one is trending with Bitcoin. So on social media bitcoin related product promotions are helpful. Twitter and VK allows adult network or adult promotion. I am also trying for huge traffics.
Hope will get some idea also.

By making a landing page and to generate traffic on there by white hat SEO- is a best idea to me still now.

Give you an example:
I just found a direct affiliate program.
  1. Looked a little shaky ... So I checked them out ...
  2. Read the affiliate TOS (Contract)
  3. Found their legal jurisdiction
  4. Found their D&B business listing; small co; annual revenue $900K/yr -- legal jurisdiction matches the business incorporation place
  5. Checked the domain name's creation date corresponds to the D&B business creation year of 2011
  6. They are a 2 hour airplane flight from here -- I can find them and a lawyer can if things go badly ...
I may take a chance with MY traffic that I PAY FOR ... Seems a fair risk ...

So who are you now?
Point is: There has to be some basis for trust.
As they say: The road to hell is paved with good intentions ....

Hello Hasan,

I am working on online business promotion but i have same experience on social medias, people go to link but no give further efforts just like think click make them millions.

It is also matter of smart efforts once you join your any affiliate peoples. So getting such genuine traffic is more complex i found.

Hello Hasan,

I am working on online business promotion but i have same experience on social medias, people go to link but no give further efforts just like think click make them millions.

It is also matter of smart efforts once you join your any affiliate peoples. So getting such genuine traffic is more complex i found.

Great. Thanks for the message and reply. Like there have some programs on some affiliate programs only to promote on social media. In case of social media promotions you must need to research hashtags keywords and add those at the time of post. In this way the posting will stay on social media for long time and for having hashtag based post- the hashtags will generate huge and huge traffics to your affiliate network for the life time.

I am also new affiliate network. Trying to find out some ways to get success.
Hope I will find some.

So happy Affiliate network.
Wish you all the best.

Thanks.

MI
Back