The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How do I find the right traffic??

AMnewbie

Ok guys, what I have learned from my experience up to now is that finding the right traffic is the missing key. I was told that traffic networks like Propeller Ads was a great option but I found out differently.

So now I would like to learn everything I can about traffic. Since I am being told that the top paid traffic options are Google and Bing ads, facebook and email marketing my first question is how does one know which option would be best to use for a particular offer please?

Best traffic, best offers ... meaningless
Best traffic for what purpose and what GEO might help ...
What sub-cohorts too ... the traffic's audience

Ok, from what I am understanding different offers require different traffic. If that is accurate, let's take surveys and sweepstakes as examples, would you run the same traffic source and method for both of those offers for mobile push in the USA and also Worldwide please?

So now I would like to learn everything I can about traffic.

Since I am being told that the top paid traffic options are Google and Bing ads, facebook and email marketing my first question is how does one know which option would be best to use for a particular offer please?

Top sources DOES NOT imply best options.

I have spoken on this in several posts but I believe most people in this industry do everything backwards. They find ad networks to run ads on and then try to fine to the ads and keywords to reach their target audience. Why do I think this is backwards? Because it takes 10 times the amount of work.

In my opinion you should learn who your target is and find out WHERE your audience is. When you know WHERE your audience is, you can see what network ads are being used in the places your audience is. You can go to those networks. You can skip the networks and try to make ad deals directly with websites owners.

Knowing your audience will answer where is best for what offers.

Thats why I love your "learn everything I can about traffic" because if you do this, all your questions will answer themselves.

Top sources DOES NOT imply best options.

In my opinion you should learn who your target is and find out WHERE your audience is. When you know WHERE your audience is, you can see what network ads are being used in the places your audience is. You can go to those networks. You can skip the networks and try to make ad deals directly with websites owners.

Knowing your audience will answer where is best for what offers.

Thanks. Let me try to disect this. Here's what I had thought would happen. I would take a survey offer or a gaming offer and try to reach every person I can reach who has a cellphone. I can't think of a "specific place" for this, so how would it be best to go about this?

Thanks. Let me try to disect this. Here's what I had thought would happen. I would take a survey offer or a gaming offer and try to reach every person I can reach who has a cellphone. I can't think of a "specific place" for this, so how would it be best to go about this?

Let me give you a small view of how my brain operates. I will work with your survey offer and give you two options.

First there are two types of survey programs in affiliate marketing. One is that you get paid when others take a survey. These are more rare but easier to market. Where are people that would potentially be a target for your servey? Well logically they are on "get paid to take surveys" sites. So a good starting place might be... contacting survey sites to list the survey in and fine tune the targeting within the platform to reach your audience so every person is considered qualified.

That the easy place to begin. Follow that up with what niche the surveys are in. Find where people in that niche are at. Use the tactics below and modify them for your usage.

If you are instead trying to get people to join "get paid to take survey sites" ... you have to really ask yourself, where are the people that want to get paid to take surveys at? The answers are vast. People willing to get paid to take surveys are on job listing sites, job posting forums, begin making money online sites, etc. Search terms like "begin earning with surveys " will turn up sites. Alter your search terms. Find your audience at all costs. They are somewhere.

This is in my opinion the real trick that no one talks about. Figure out what search terms people interested in your offers are using. Find the websites they use. Find place people are reviewing sites, sharing tips, etc. I don't care the product at all, there is someone who is hardcore about it somewhere and those are the people you need to reach.

Always think as the end user. What if you were the end user. What if you were the most hardcore person in the niche. Where are you? Where would you go to interact with others? How would you search to find others? What facebook groups, linkedin groups, twitter lists, etc. exist where you can research more and connect with your people.

I see, I had thought one would send the offer to as many mobile phones as possible as pop ups so those interested would click through.

I see, I had thought one would send the offer to as many mobile phones as possible as pop ups so those interested would click through.

Well hopefully I have given you a broader perspective on how to start narrowing things down so you can spend less and earn more :)

Yes that most certainly will help, thanks.

So would there be any need to pay a traffic network for added exposure? If yes, how does one find an appropriate network for this?

Yes that most certainly will help, thanks.

So would there be any need to pay a traffic network for added exposure? If yes, how does one find an appropriate network for this?

After you know where your audience is, you will no what ad networks those sites are using to display ads to users, and thus you will have a good starting place. Usually looking at the ads being shown to users will clue you in as to what network is being used to display the ads, though this is not always the case.

Hmnn, I would need to see an example of this, let me do some research to see if I can find something somewhere, get back here when/if I should find such an ad ir if anyone can lead me to one meantime would be great.

So your cost per click is definitely more reliable in managing cost and making predictions at the beginning, but a "dialed in" cost per 1k impressions after split testing, refining, and scaling campaigns can be more profitable.

CPM comes with more risk, PPC is more manageable in the beginning especially.

Split testing is a must. You have to split test landers, creatives, copy, colors, images, etc. You do not have to spend a bar of gold for these variations and tests, but you do need to have top quality creatives and landers to make either work and produce the data you need to make a decision as to which works better for the offers you are promoting.

Analyzing your CTR from both CPM and CPC is crucial. The data will tell you which process to use and scale.

Thanks, that info certainly goes into my personal tutorial! I was thinking the same thing, to try both CPM and CPC to compare the results then decide which of the two would be best option to scale.

However, not sure what you mean by "dialed in" though?

not sure what you mean by "dialed in"

This expression is used to state that something is refined to a level of success (for any effort, even fishing techniques, a marathon runners strategy, a chefs recipe, etc.). In this case, a campaign. A dialed in campaign means it is refined to a point it can be used to achieve a positive ROI and is at the point where just a little tweaking can make it an awesome and highly successful campaign.

Well guys, to update. I had a session with Dmitry from Adplexity and was shown something I had been taught in one of my past courses but seems I had completely forgotten.

It was that I cannot take any random offer and run just any traffic to it but that is exactly what I had done in all of my campaigns attempts.

Dmitry showed me that I can look at each Offer's data in Adplexity to see which traffic Network is working with that particular offer, you live and you learn.

Split testing is a must. You have to split test landers, creatives, copy, colors, images, etc.

You can shorten with our service and split test , which lander page works fine.
See an example here
Code:
https://traf.cc.cbank
Paste the same URL multiple times to see different landing pages.

We also Provide Traffic to the same url too.
Free Trial at Traf.cc -Genuine Traffic for Websites

Attachments

• Dripfeed_Traffic_03_800X560_Traf.jpg
    Dripfeed_Traffic_03_800X560_Traf.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 11
That's where private CPA networks play a crucial role.
Either you will choose to try and learn each suggestion that you may collect from this and other forums or you will make a close contact with top private CPA networks and they will shorten this process with to the point suggestions and implementations thanks to experiences on similar campaign and brand types.

You can shorten with our service and split test , which lander page works fine.
See an example here
Code:
https://traf.cc.cbank
Paste the same URL multiple times to see different landing pages.

When I copy that code and enter it in Safari or Chrome it does not work?

Also, what is the free trial about please, does it mean you can send traffic for to any offer?

banners
Back