The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do I figure out which offer to advertise?

Monday Monday

affiliate
There are soo many great offers to advertise online with clickbank and peerfly. How do I figure out the best offer that will convert to sells? Should I look at the CR or the EPC to determine the better offer to advertise? Any help you can provide will be helpful.

I spoke to my account manager who advised what was doing well at the time what I was after (circa $1 payout), and also combined that with what I had knowledge of. So for me my first offer was for a mobile AV security product on Android as I knew what people would look for in that kind of product.

There are soo many great offers to advertise online with clickbank and peerfly. How do I figure out the best offer that will convert to sells? Should I look at the CR or the EPC to determine the better offer to advertise? Any help you can provide will be helpful.

If you don't have a spy tool to use, then you will have to do the digging yourself.

First, decide what vertical to promote, like relationships (dating) or Health & Beauty, etc.

Say you want to promote in the money niche, drill down to see what sub niches have offers available and then do some Google searches on the product(s) to see what product(s) and /or company reviews may be available. You want to see that it is a viable product to promote and that it doesn't have an abundance of negativity around it.

Once you narrow it down to a few offers to consider, read up on articles on them and as you do, the sites you visit will be serving up ads on the product(s) that you can take snapshots of and save for later ideas for promotion (make them better, do not copy them into your campaigns). Take notice as to what demographics are being targeted on the sites and in the ads as this will help you later with your targeting.

It's all about research. If you had some spy programs, then they would give you detailed information about ad campaigns others are running and making it easier to for you to select the offers you may like to promote.

Research, this is how it was done long before the onset of spy programs. It still works and I do it every day.

Last edited:
When starting out, you want to start with something that has a low cost to consumer. This way its easier for you to get conversions. Usually you can test more data for less money.

Also if you know alot about a niche.. For example say you've used alot of dating sites, and you always hate how they do "this random thing".. You may have an advantage on running an ad that says how "site b, does that random thing so much better".

PM if you have more questions.

banners
Back