The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How do i attract affiliates to my site

P

philjc

I have just completed a new site for richibrown. They had issues with the affiliate co. They were paying and also with the hosting company, hence starting again. On the old site the affiliates were making lots of sales and earning good commission but the charges from the affiliate co were very large.
How do i go about attracting and finding affiliates who want to work with us.

Are you running an affiliate software like Post Affiliate Pro?

Have you considered adding your offer to some networks?

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

I am new to all of this. Basically I have produced a new site for the Richibrown products that has an affiliate module on it so that affiliates can register and get a link they can use on social media, their websites/landing pages. We are currently offering 20% commission on sales. The products retail at £89.99 and £19.99. We are looking at the possibility of offering packages where if affiliates introduce more affiliates then they also will get a small commission on any sales that the new affiliate gets. Affiliate co's take a huge cut (more than the affiliate) and also a monthly running fee. I would like to get a network of affiliates signed up directly and pass the savings we make on to them.

MI
Back