The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How do Great CPA Marketers get Huge Amounts of Traffic everyday?

David2017

Hello everyone,

I belong to a number of affiliate networks, some of them post their daily achievements and earnings on a public page. On one of these networks, I see that several affiliates drive loads of traffics, get 1,000s of clicks and hundreds of leads everyday. Many of them make $200 - $950 a day with this huge traffic.

Does anyone have an idea where they might be getting such daily loads of traffic from? If it is paid traffic, the traffic might not cost much, since the EPC is often as low as $0.10.

Thanks for reading!

Its paid traffic in majority of cases .If you want big bucks you must invest .But be sure that this guys fail a lot until they got to achieve this good results .Its about testing ,working hard never give up

exactly this is paid traffic, really there are good possibilities with paid traffic, cause it offers normally good payout, but the risks are also not small, so you will need to test well before running them,! you can look for tools to help you with this, but you will need little more budget to afford those tools, and run your tests!

"EPC is often as low as $0.10."

Are you looking at the network-wide EPC's on an offer?
Cant assume with that data, ask the AM directly about it.

with experience, you will know how to run this! Also, you should know that there are some tools that allow you to choose the right traffic, ans also testing before buying ads, you should learn more about those tools, any spy-tool could help you with this!

If it is paid traffic, the traffic might not cost much, since the EPC is often as low as $0.10.
So the network you're taking about publicly posts the number clicks an affiliate sends + their EPC?

I find that hard to believe. Please post screenshot.

P.S. you can easily get $.01 $.03 CPC for certain geo's, so if your EPC is $.10, you're getting paid.

exactly this is paid traffic, really there are good possibilities with paid traffic, cause it offers normally good payout, but the risks are also not small, so you will need to test well before running them,! you can look for tools to help you with this, but you will need little more budget to afford those tools, and run your tests!

Thanks Patrick! What spy tools would you recommend?

Regards,

David

Hello everyone,

I belong to a number of affiliate networks, some of them post their daily achievements and earnings on a public page. On one of these networks, I see that several affiliates drive loads of traffics, get 1,000s of clicks and hundreds of leads everyday. Many of them make $200 - $950 a day with this huge traffic.

Does anyone have an idea where they might be getting such daily loads of traffic from? If it is paid traffic, the traffic might not cost much, since the EPC is often as low as $0.10.

Thanks for reading!

Most likely it's paid traffic, if you’re hoping that more traffic to your site will also result in more sales, you’ll need to target high commercial intent keywords as part of your paid search strategies.

I've been promoting affiliate / CPA offers for nearly 17 years.

Below is basically how I do it. However, as you will see, I do things quite differently than most.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers. This is because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher compared to offers that require a sale to be made.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money benefit to them, as they have overall worked the best. They also tend to have the greatest mass appeal (will be of interest to a large general audience), so the potential exists to produce high volume and they are fairly easy to cross promote on the back-end.

Some of the verticals (niches) I have done extremely well with are: education, insurance, loans, debt, credit, mortgage, assistance, discount offers, homeowner offers, etc...

Bottom line: it's far easier to get someone fill out a short form than to get them to pull out their credit card and make a purchase. So why struggle with trying to sell this or that, when you can provide free information that users want/need and get paid well doing it.

I drive traffic to the offers by acquiring 3rd party email data, which is data that the users have shown an interest in a specific vertical(niche) and have given permission to receive messages from third parties. You get the opt-in record for every user and it's 100% can-spam compliant.

The reason I do this over other forms of marketing is that I'm building assets that I then own and can market to over and over at low cost. Compared to what most marketers do, which is to pay for traffic or use some free traffic strategy. Which often either fails to return a profit unless you have a proven funnel or ends up not being worth the time it took to implement the strategy.

I skim off the top the fast track conversions and then for long-term success, I'm always collecting my opens / clickers, segmenting and removing unresponsive users. That way I'm essentially converting the data from quantity to quality and then cross-promote offers on the back-end.

Basically, I monetize the data using PPL offers because they offer the path of least resistance to generating conversions($$$) and converting the data into cash producing assets.

Obviously, there is more to it, but done right it can be extremely profitable. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, for the most part, does 6-7 figures. While that's a huge range, much comes down to one's ability to scale and effectively build / manage the infrastructure needed to scale.

Something to think about.

MI
Back