The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How did you make your first $100?

I used to do some writing jobs for a certain client who I met on a platform where jobs are posted online and you apply. I remember very well me writing more about the medical research papers for the Australian client. It was my first contract and I made a lot of money from the guy. He did love my job and I worked with him for about 3 years. It is the best contract I have received as a freelancer.

Content creation was how I made my first $100. It was so worth it as I really enjoyed doing it.

Yes it was. Unfortunately similar situations didnt follow that soon so I just had to change trade. However it gave me that conviction every newbie would like to know. Is making money online a reality or a hoax ? That got me going no matter the number of bumps that followed.
Wow, excellent ROI! :)

Yes it was. Unfortunately similar situations didnt follow that soon so I just had to change trade. However it gave me that conviction every newbie would like to know. Is making money online a reality or a hoax ? That got me going no matter the number of bumps that followed.

It was good motivation to keep going then.

I think I made my first $100 dropshipping clothing I was buying from a source in China. This was a whiiiiile ago, like around 2001 / 2002, before Alibaba was popularized and before it was so easy to source stuff from China.

I really liked shoes and clothing, and was originally just passionate about the product, and wanted to get them cheaper for myself, but figured that I was getting them so cheap, why not try to sell them and make a little money. I started selling them to friends at school, I would have them pay me first, then buy them and have them shipped to me and give them out at school. Then I moved to eBay, then I eventually decided I should have my own website. It's really what forced me to learn web development, AdWords, SEO, online marketing, and business in general, so it was a good experience, especially as I was about 12 years old at the time!

The biggest draw from the experience is to do what you have an interest and knowledge in, and it will be a lot easier to be successful. And start small. If you can figure out how to be successful on a small scale, you can replicate that at a larger scale, but don't start out trying to compete with Wal-Mart or trying to be perfect, just start, just do it!

I was able to make my first 100 dollars by writing articles and selling them online... That career stint proved to be worthwhile for a couple of years until I tried something else...:D My most profitable stint would have to be the time when I started doing affiliate marketing and used an offerwall in my site...:)

banners
Back