The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How did you make your first $100?

On YouTube by doing a review of Kaspersky AntiVirus software in 2007. I was familiar with it as I was doing contract work for the Royal Banks Of Canada, and at the time, it's what was protecting their networks that we were working on.

There happened to be a network admin rolling out a new network, and liked what I had to say on YouTube, and he bought dozens of licensing packages for the entire network...from that one guy alone, I ended up making around $2900 in affiliate commissions. It was an awesome couple of days:)

I earned my first $100 by speculation.
At the time when Liberty Reserve was running I was putting money in sites that pay 1%or 2% and I earned from there close to $100 for the first time.

I made my first $100 online through adsense, amazon and doing some work for a local internet marketing company that has a pretty huge reputation in the online MMO, Internet Marketing, and Blackhat SEO community.

I don't know anything when I started to venture online so I tried adsense since the start. I created a blog and applied to adsense, after 3 months I earned a hundred. Thats when I learn earning online is possible.

banners
Back