The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How did you get into affiliate marketing and why?

ziggyfish

Service Manager
Service Manager
I am interested in how you guys (or girls) got started in affiliate marketing and why?

I am a software developer of 9 years. 4 years ago someone asked me to build a affiliate landing page. I got interested in how people could make $10k a day (which is what my client was making). I asked my client how I could get into the affiliate marketing business, he taught me a lot.

I now find it fun to building landing pages that sell products.

I got started 2 years ago reading a lot about aff marketing, even though I didn't have the budget back then I was persistent with learning and creating hypothetical scenarios. I then saved up money and started for real.

5 years ago when I wanted to start focusing on monetization and not just doing free content on the web for brands and other players.

I had been paid all the time, and I decided it was time to pay myself instead.

When I was a teenager and wanted to make some extra money for the weekend. I started making a bit here and there online. I then learnt more money making methods and went from there

When I was in university, I am come to learn about online income and found this is the job I am looking for. Then after successfully spending two years on freelancing I meet a mentor of affiliate marketing and found this the online business I am looking for and which will turn me on as an entrepreneur.

upload_2016-5-13_17-12-45.png
I am a university graduate and now is the time I get into this field. I was seeking jobs about import and export, or English-related work, and then I joined the network where I am now and stepped into this market...

Being a copywriter and a freelancer I was just offered a job of an Affiliate Manager in a CPA-Network. That was extremely tough at the beginning, but I was studying all the time, learning from forums, blogs and affiliates as well. In 2 years I've come to feel comfortable in affiliate marketing and even started creating teaching materials on my own. And then was hunted by AdCombo :) All this experience is a great fun indeed.

I got it this whole thing because one of my best friend was making a living from this activities. In fact he had just bought a flashy ride from the payment he received in about three months. I therefore decided to try my luck because I was tired of the 8 to 5 jobs. So I joined because first I wanted a flexible job and also to get enough money as my friend was. He was really doing fine that time when I joined the marketing.

For me it all started with ClickBank. Knowing you can sell an info products and instantly earn a commission instead of waiting for the product to be shipped to the customer and all that was staggering. That's the reason I started affiliate marketing in the first place. After almost five years I figured that I'm leaving money on the table because I don't have my own offers to promote, and so I started creating products & sales funnel for my own use and for my customers. At one stage or another you gotta move to the other side of the fence I guess :)

banners
Back