The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How did you find us?

In fact it's not the first time I heard about this great forum, I visited it once but I didn't sign up. Maybe because I had a stereotype that I don't need to be a member of any forum because it's useless, However I got a member of it just now, because I broke this stereotype that I had.

I heard about this forum from several review articles about Affiliate Marketing. Purely was looking for ideas and instructions on how to develop in this area.

Bought an affiliate marketing ebook recently, to learn more about this online money-making opportunity and to make money as well. While reading through, I came across a reference link to this site; and here I am. So far, I like the assistance render to one, when you make enquiry for anything. Keep it up guys!

I googled "affiliate marketing forum" and affiliate fix is the first organic google search result thats not a paid ad. Thats some pretty good SEO for affiliatefix :)

I did a search on DuckDuckGo for "affiliate marketing forum", then clicked on some article titled "Best Affiliate Marketing Forums on the Internet" on mobidea that had this site listed as the third best affiliate marketing forum.

I was looking for affiliate marketing tricks and techniques and in the result of google I found this affiliatefix forum. Than I decided to join here and hope I will learn better as my expectation.

MI
Back