The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Concerned Are You About Internet Security?

MostHeather

Just thought I'd post a thread to ask about if 5 star affiliate members had any concerns about internet security?

What (if any) precautions are you taking to secure your computers against internet threats like Spam, viruses or phishing attempts?

Thanks in advance for your feedback! I look forward to your responses..

I have installed a full securty system by Kaspersky on my PC and I get regular updates from the service centre and I feel rather confident about the system.

I take all Necessary precautions: firewall, private browsing, avg antivirus plus automated back up of all works files.

Internet security is the most crucial aspect in today's world specially when it comes to the online store websites. The online store websites have customer information, therefore there must be a SSL certificate installed on the website. Moreover people are not comfortable sharing their information till they are not convinced that the information will be kept safe.

Internet security is one of the most important things that should be concerned nowadays, especially regarding online shopping. No one likes receiving lot of spam emails or knowing that their private information is shared.

Not concerned. I treat it the same way I treat home security. Take precautions and then get on with life. If someone is determined enough, they'll get in no matter what you do.

With regards to the internet, I have virus software, don't open spam emails, and, most importantly, back up my work in multiple places. Rewriting articles isn't so bad, but rewriting my novels would hurt like h-ll. Knowing everything is backed up makes me feel reassured. Unless my computer AND email accounts go down, I should be all right.

MI
Back