The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How can you monetize a site like this with CPA?

Hi, there!
You can try evadav. Advertising network EvaDav allows webmasters to monetize their sites or landing pages through advertising in push notifications.Payment model - RevShare (70/30) and CPA.

Visitors once subscribe to receive push on your site and then such a subscriber will constantly bring you income by viewing and clicking push notifications.
Good luck!

I would try some Clickbank product, they should have something related. Have you tried them already ? I do not see any links, except some russian banners LOL. Also contact some medical centers and say you can get them leads - potential clients.

I remember I talked to a blonde russian affiliate manager and
I had the exact same feeling. Maybe is Russian personality.

I saw some rehab offers at offervault (for the US only <search) $700 if they buy ;) (CPS)

It's not CPS, it's per qualified lead. Qualified meaning they have private insurance and are willing to go and they stayed on the phone for 3 min. They don't necessarily have to go to rehab for you to get paid.

Quite surprised to see that pay per call is still a thing. I was once told by several people not to bother with it. I guess they were wrong!

you miss the point entirely;
the big money and maybe the only money is when the customer puts their money (or their insurer's money) on the wood.
Far easier said than done in this niche. Most of them have been burned already by people doing this and providing a big pile of poo as their 'leads'
no poo zone :p

banners
Back