“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How can you monetize a site like this with CPA?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by schleprock, Mar 13, 2019.

1. schleprock

schleprock Affiliate affiliate

Hey, is it common for Affiliate managers to not read emails and just provide vague and/or off-topic answers back to emails from new members.
    I mean, is this the way it is in the industry, sink or swim, you are going to do it on your own.
    Or should I see this as a bad sign.
    (it was MarketCall, who seemed so disinterested in my questions)
    (I think MarketCall is Russian, so that might explain it, there is a langauge barrier, she may not have understood)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    CPAHub

CPAHub Active Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

You should have a close connection to your AM. If you don't, I would ask for another AM or change networks.

A good and active affiliate manager is really important.

4. awesomesauce

awesomesauce Active Member affiliate

It's incredible how many affiliate managers know nothing about the affiliate space. They are essentially just acting as a salesman for the affiliate network. It's extremely annoying, but unfortunately, that's how it is. Look up job listings for affiliate managers... there are like no requirements at all to have any knowledge about affiliate marketing.

The addiction niche is tricky, particularly in recent times since Google changed its policies. I left the niche when they changed policies, but I know other people still advertising on Google for addiction. They claim that there are just certain keywords that require the LegitScript certification. From what they say it seems like many of the keywords they now bid on are 'out of the box'... like you need to reallly think what the addict and/or their family would type in.... not 'rehab centers' and obvious stuff like that.

EPC on the networks is not what you want to go by. You don't know how good of a funnel the affiliate(s) sending traffic to that offer are. You can get HUGE EPC if you filter the calls with call tracking software and only send the ones that have like a 80% chance to convert. You kind of need to test the offers yourself and see what EPC you get.

Graybeard likes this.
  5. MarketCall

MarketCall Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hello, schleprock. We apologize for that situation. Let us know your email, so as we can change your affiliate manager and hopefully continue working together

6. justin_achievable

justin_achievable Affiliate affiliate

Hey @schleprock, I'm new to the affiliate world but you should check out Hello Sunday Morning / Daybreak - well established program with similar goals to yours.

7. sergbit7

sergbit7 Affiliate affiliate

Hi. Look for offers in ClickBank. I'm sure you will find something suitable there

JonathanB likes this.
  8. Evadav

Evadav Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Hi, there!
    You can try evadav. Advertising network EvaDav allows webmasters to monetize their sites or landing pages through advertising in push notifications.Payment model - RevShare (70/30) and CPA.

Visitors once subscribe to receive push on your site and then such a subscriber will constantly bring you income by viewing and clicking push notifications.
    Good luck!

9. Faelmaran

Faelmaran Affiliate affiliate

I would try some Clickbank product, they should have something related. Have you tried them already ? I do not see any links, except some russian banners LOL. Also contact some medical centers and say you can get them leads - potential clients.

10. awesomesauce

Far easier said than done in this niche. Most of them have been burned already by people doing this and providing a big pile of poo as their 'leads'

11. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

I saw some rehab offers at offervault (for the US only <search) $700 if they buy ;) (CPS)

12. Albertoo

Albertoo Affiliate affiliate

I remember I talked to a blonde russian affiliate manager and
    I had the exact same feeling. Maybe is Russian personality.

13. awesomesauce

It's not CPS, it's per qualified lead. Qualified meaning they have private insurance and are willing to go and they stayed on the phone for 3 min. They don't necessarily have to go to rehab for you to get paid.

14. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

you miss the point entirely;
    the big money and maybe the only money is when the customer puts their money (or their insurer's money) on the wood.
    no poo zone :p

15. AWEssi

AWEssi Affiliate affiliate

Quite surprised to see that pay per call is still a thing. I was once told by several people not to bother with it. I guess they were wrong!

MI