The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can you attract more affiliates ?

How about joining more affiliate networks, it seems to reason that the more networks you are on, the more affiliates will see your offers. there are many networks out there, I would think that if you were on say 5, it wouldn't hurt to increase that number to 15 or 20. Just a thought.

I generally don't recommend being on multiple networks if it's a traditional retail affiliate program. If it's a CPA offer - then maybe.

But if he's paying 75% then it's a CB product, in fact, I see he IS on CB which is probably the best place to be considering.

But read the link I posted above for lots of great affiliate recruiting ideas.

Yes, it is true. I also don't agree with joining multiple network because joining multiple networks will only increase the crap you receiving and will increase the money you are spending.

Better, make good long term relations with affiliates. Go ahead step by step. Don't expect overnight success if you are using affiliate marketing channel to promote your business. Popularize your offers through directories, finding good quality website in your niche and then contacting them. That will surely add value to you.

banners
Back