“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How can improve keyword ranking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by alishroy, Aug 9, 2014.

1. alishroy

alishroy seo services affiliate

Hello Forum Members

I have a website and I want to improve my keyword so that get more traffic. Please suggest me what can we do for this. I will appreciate your suggestion.

2. AdCombo
  3. ketul

ketul Affiliate affiliate

Keyword plays important role in SEO for ranking. Keyword ranking is dependent on your selection of keyword. If your chosen keyword have too many competition, then it will be very hard to get rank well.
    Always choose less competitive but highly searchable keyword by user that helps to get rank well by quality work.
    Add or write your keyword in meta title, description and keyword tag. Write keyword enrich descriptive and relevant content for each web pages.
    Generate quality back links from high PR, relevant and do follow submission site that helps you to increase keyword ranking on SE.

4. prakash sharma

prakash sharma Affiliate affiliate

Well, the best practice to boost your position on search engine is submit your link at .edu and .gov.

5. Content, content, content. Content is ALWAYS king.... the better and more frequently you publish the more Google and other search engines will reward you.

6. tamialexander

tamialexander Affiliate affiliate

Forum post, articles, profile link, classifieds, blogs are very useful for traffic generate and ranking also improve but content is more powerful weapon.

7. fugenxuae

fugenxuae Affiliate affiliate

Hi,

To improve your keywords u want submit more backlinks like bookmarking, blog, directories & also u want to create more dofollow links rather than nofollow links like 60-40.

8. John Marshal

John Marshal Affiliate affiliate

Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. Quality content created specifically for your intended user increases site traffic, which improves your site’s authority and relevance.

Identify a keyword phrase for each page. Think about how your reader might search for that specific page. Then, repeat this phrase several times throughout the page once or twice in the opening and closing paragraphs, and two to four more times throughout the remaining content.

9. alishroy

alishroy seo services affiliate

Thank you john for grate answer. its working but another thing which i want to know that how many times those keyword will be repeated.

10. ajay@bhavya

[email protected] Affiliate affiliate

Use link building to increase keyword ranking. And do article submission. And check meta tags, header tags and check your content, whether it is unique and Search engine friendly or not

11. valdezmadeline348

valdezmadeline348 Affiliate affiliate

If i want to boost my keyword called then when i am bookmarking i have to use this keyword, All bookmarking site ask tag to be include in that and there you have to give your keyword which you want to boost, when you doing forum, use the keyword as anchor text, when you doing guest post keep you keyword in your content according to rule of site which accept guest post. these are the most effective way to boost your key word

12. Alexhudson

Alexhudson Guest

Through relevancy of keywords stuffing into your business website design service site and
    Keyword improvement can be done by high quality link building through relevant platforms i agree at that one but after the latest algorithm updates by Google. It has become really tough to achieve and attain those best place results.

13. Danelkits

Danelkits Affiliate affiliate

Guest posting is a popular way to get exposure for your website, and, if done correctly, can substantially increase relevant and targeted traffic to your website.

14. Dansmiths

Dansmiths Affiliate affiliate

Improve keywords ranking by off page work with high pr and quality content

15. Crystal2157

Crystal2157 Affiliate affiliate

You can improve you ranking with Back links
    Forum posting
    blog comment
    social bookmark
    Or by hiring a SEO person from SEOclerks.

16. jandxb

jandxb Affiliate affiliate

There are so many things you have to do like On-page SEO, Quality building, Social Media for details of each activity you can search for the topic mentioned

17. the furbox

the furbox Affiliate affiliate

Update the fresh content
    Forum posting
    Blog Submission
    Bookmarking submission
    Directory submission
    Classified submission
    Social Site Submission

18. lovethegreen906

lovethegreen906 Affiliate affiliate

on page sco part is very impotent for improve the keyword ranking such as meta tags, meta descriptions, meta keyword,title tags

19. nandakumar

nandakumar Affiliate affiliate

There are many ways to improve your sites ranking do some of the quality submissions, use metadata, publish relevant content, update your content regularly, and use alt tags. Also build backlinks from quality sites.

20. webhostors

webhostors Affiliate affiliate

Also include long keywords as that helps find your niche audience. Instead of cars, use long keywords like Red Nissan Car. Good luck

21. Barbara Skokova

Barbara Skokova Affiliate affiliate

I was searching for ways to rank my website better and this actually help me understand the logc of optimization better
    Thanks , :)

banners