The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How can improve keyword ranking?

alishroy

seo services
affiliate
Hello Forum Members

I have a website and I want to improve my keyword so that get more traffic. Please suggest me what can we do for this. I will appreciate your suggestion.

Keyword plays important role in SEO for ranking. Keyword ranking is dependent on your selection of keyword. If your chosen keyword have too many competition, then it will be very hard to get rank well.
Always choose less competitive but highly searchable keyword by user that helps to get rank well by quality work.
Add or write your keyword in meta title, description and keyword tag. Write keyword enrich descriptive and relevant content for each web pages.
Generate quality back links from high PR, relevant and do follow submission site that helps you to increase keyword ranking on SE.

Content, content, content. Content is ALWAYS king.... the better and more frequently you publish the more Google and other search engines will reward you.

Forum post, articles, profile link, classifieds, blogs are very useful for traffic generate and ranking also improve but content is more powerful weapon.

Hi,

To improve your keywords u want submit more backlinks like bookmarking, blog, directories & also u want to create more dofollow links rather than nofollow links like 60-40.

Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. Quality content created specifically for your intended user increases site traffic, which improves your site’s authority and relevance.

Identify a keyword phrase for each page. Think about how your reader might search for that specific page. Then, repeat this phrase several times throughout the page once or twice in the opening and closing paragraphs, and two to four more times throughout the remaining content.

Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. Quality content created specifically for your intended user increases site traffic, which improves your site’s authority and relevance.

Identify a keyword phrase for each page. Think about how your reader might search for that specific page. Then, repeat this phrase several times throughout the page once or twice in the opening and closing paragraphs, and two to four more times throughout the remaining content.

Thank you john for grate answer. its working but another thing which i want to know that how many times those keyword will be repeated.

Use link building to increase keyword ranking. And do article submission. And check meta tags, header tags and check your content, whether it is unique and Search engine friendly or not

If i want to boost my keyword called then when i am bookmarking i have to use this keyword, All bookmarking site ask tag to be include in that and there you have to give your keyword which you want to boost, when you doing forum, use the keyword as anchor text, when you doing guest post keep you keyword in your content according to rule of site which accept guest post. these are the most effective way to boost your key word

Through relevancy of keywords stuffing into your business website design service site and
Keyword improvement can be done by high quality link building through relevant platforms i agree at that one but after the latest algorithm updates by Google. It has become really tough to achieve and attain those best place results.

Guest posting is a popular way to get exposure for your website, and, if done correctly, can substantially increase relevant and targeted traffic to your website.

You can improve you ranking with Back links
Forum posting
blog comment
social bookmark
Or by hiring a SEO person from SEOclerks.

There are so many things you have to do like On-page SEO, Quality building, Social Media for details of each activity you can search for the topic mentioned

Update the fresh content
Forum posting
Blog Submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Classified submission
Social Site Submission

There are many ways to improve your sites ranking do some of the quality submissions, use metadata, publish relevant content, update your content regularly, and use alt tags. Also build backlinks from quality sites.

Also include long keywords as that helps find your niche audience. Instead of cars, use long keywords like Red Nissan Car. Good luck

banners
Back