The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How Can I Start My New Business if i have bad credit?

No lenders will give loan to someone who already have a bad credit score. It is better that you should not start your business with bad credit score.

You have to start a business if you have money, not as a loan. In this case it doesn't matter what is your credit history.

Sorry for th experience buddy. I do believe that we need to always learn from the mistakes that we make on a daily basis. It is very important because we will know the places that things went wrong and how best to come up with a mitigation criteria. Be sure to do that and research on the possible alternatives that when explored, they will benefit you at the end.

Tell me, best genuine credit lenders who provide me unsecured loans for my business startup in the UK.

Very interesting...

Did you meant asking that question here just a joke on the fly or you are serious. Who on a earth can lend money to bad credit ? Nevertheless like @T J Tutor says even if you get one .. clearing the old due is better than starting business on credit. Startup OPM (Other People Money) usually end up in no value...

banners
Back