The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I scale this offer?

techable

Hey everyone!

I'm hoping to get a bit of scaling advice.

I'm promoting an evergreen nutra offer that I've had a fair bit of success with. I've been promoting it for a few years now via SEO and PPC. And I've got it to the point where I'm clearing an average of $3,000 a month.

I'd like to scale this offer, but because it's not a typical mainstream offer using a big network I can't do tracking. I've investigate and there's no support for tracking like postbacks, etc. So I'd be running blind trying to optimize native or push campaigns.

I should probably just be happy with the income I'm making and focus on other offers, but I just feel it's got so much potential.

Any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Dave

Hey @techable,

Have you ever thought about giving a try to a DSP platform? I think it can be a great way to scale your offer :)

And it's easier than you may think, as for example with Voluum DSP you can manage native ad inventory from multiple direct traffic sources such as Revcontent, Outbrain, Taboola, Nativo…(and a great deal more) through a single interface. It gives you a perfect overview of your media buying activity and saves your time.

On top of that, with infrastructure built on Voluum Tracker, our platform provides customisable dashboards, transparent real-time reporting, as well as conversion tracking solutions. And the best part is that access to Voluum DSP is totally free, which means that there is no monthly subscription included. After the required first minimum top up, you just keep adding funds to your account to pay for traffic.

If you happen to have any questions, feel free to PM me or reach out to us on Skype (ID: Voluum DSP AM).

Hope it’ll help!
Justyna

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

I'm hoping to get a bit of scaling advice.

I'm promoting an evergreen nutra offer that I've had a fair bit of success with. I've been promoting it for a few years now via SEO and PPC. And I've got it to the point where I'm clearing an average of $3,000 a month.

I'd like to scale this offer, but because it's not a typical mainstream offer using a big network I can't do tracking. I've investigate and there's no support for tracking like postbacks, etc. So I'd be running blind trying to optimize native or push campaigns.

I should probably just be happy with the income I'm making and focus on other offers, but I just feel it's got so much potential.

Any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Dave
Just came up with this now;
-You may approach big nutra networks about this specific offer or similar ones and get a chance to test their performance. So you can check if tracking will make any difference for you.

Does the nutra offer's sponsor allow you to add a parameter that is carried over into your stats?
I can create an unlimited number of unique links so I can do a basic level of tracking.

For example, if I'm running two PPC campaigns I can have ad A go to link A and ad B go to link B. But I can't pass anything through the links. There's nothing dynamic at all.

gobbly-goop
I asked IF the offer's stats can show a link parameter?
If their stats have click LINKS with parameters and sales completed with parameters shown?
Dynamic is your problem to solve if the above is true.
I had a similar situation

banners
Back