The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can i monetize Thailand traffic? (5m impressions daily)

avivhazor

affiliate
i have chrome extension with more then 50k users on Thailand, that generated 5m impressions daily according to google analytics, how can i monetize them? any banners network? anyone have an idea? Im open to partnership, available on skype: genius-design, and here on the forum,

thanks.

You can try my CPM network Adnium.com :) We'll help you monetize your traffic and many other perks when you sign up with us. Add me at ivana.gsmi on Skype or e-mail me here: ivana (at) adnium.com for more info

I am so much impressed that you are having such a traffic flow. There are very many ways in which you can make good money from the whole traffic. You can look for people with offers that do target Thailand. Then from them, you can be able to get some good cash. You can as well place several ads for people on especially to the site with traffic.

i have chrome extension with more then 50k users on Thailand, that generated 5m impressions daily according to google analytics, how can i monetize them? any banners network? anyone have an idea? Im open to partnership, available on skype: genius-design, and here on the forum,

thanks.
Hey man our network specializes in monetizing traffic. We are based in Singapore and have very strong connections in South East Asia region which includes Thailand.

thanks.
You can try with Social Network as fb, insta...

thanks.
I think I can help you with that. Ill hit you up on skype.

thanks.
I think I can help you with that. Ill hit you up on skype.

Guys, help one another by posting the discussions here in the community instead of taking members off site. If you can offer help, help in the threads so that everyone benefits.

Mobile users from Thailand can be monetized very well, especially when they are connected through some carrier.

The question is, what kind of ads can you serve to these users - can you POP a new window to them, or serve them a banner? There are many ad networks that would happily work with you.

Adnium guys already replied to you above, they do adult POPs. In case you can serve adult ads to them, exoclick will make you the most money.

banners
Back