The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How Can I make my first 1000$ ?

mutantbull

Hello Fixers
You may have seen threads like this , but my one will be a little bit different.

I will take suggestions from you guys and then I will make a thread about the method you give and will start a follow along so you guys can track my progress and get to know how good is your method working.

So my question : How Can I make my first 1000$ ?

Hope to get some replies soon.

There are 2 ways.

Free traffic and Paid traffic.

You do both but in paid it is much faster if you have a capital. Like in PPV, you can make that amount in no time when you study and take action.

you can also achieve it through SEO, but it takes time a lot.

The best way to start with CPA is to create a campaign with email submit offers and then scale it up. You can use free or paid traffic, but free traffic will also cost you in terms of time and more effort.

I will take suggestions from you guys and then I will make a thread about the method you give and will start a follow along so you guys can track my progress and get to know how good is your method working.

Well, if you want me to track your progress with one of my methods to see how well my method works, then you would have to use the exact same elements I use in order to do a side by side comparison. You cannot determine how well my methods work for me. The reason is while we all share very important methods, tactics, and strategies with one another, we rarely share the detailed elements of a campaign.

So my question : How Can I make my first 1000$ ?

Okay mutantbull, this is incongruent with your initial intent. Do you want to make a grand in a day, a week, a month? What about a vertical, which traffic source, etc. I have a campaign earning a grand a week at the moment, I will not turn that over to anyone. I can tell you that it is a PPC campaign for lead generation and I can tell you that it costs me about $900 to earn that grand . I spend about 15 hours a week managing this campaign at the moment.

A friend of mine is a big player in the lead gen space, I paid him $5k for this campaign and the training for it. I am on my 11th week with this campaign and hope to get another 10 to 12 weeks out of it. The campaign is being copied now and the space for it will get saturated over the coming weeks because of this. In the end, I now have another perspective and set of skills for a market space I had never been in before. I won't even share the niche it caters to. You see, to make a $1000 from a campaign, takes a lot of work and skill. This is why most will not give you something you can just "fire up" and start earning that kind of money.

I can tell you that I have another two campaigns in spaces I have not been in before that have taken me almost 3 months to perfect and get earning. I got the ideas for the campaigns, and the general direction to go in, from discussions here in this forum. If I were you, and wanted to do a follow along, I wouldn't ask anyone to provide the means to do it. Instead, I would select something I would like to do, outline it in the "follow alongs" forum, and work it. When you do this, others in the forum that have knowledge of the type campaign you are running will "chime in" and give you advice to tweak it and get it working better.

So, select a vertical, select a traffic source, select a tracking solution, and get a thread going in the follow alongs forum.

the formula is not different. Most people will tell you what the previous poster said. No one will give you their play book if that is what you are asking because they had to fail to get where they are. You have to just start trying things until something works. This is not an easy business to be in by any means. It is almost like poker...the games rules do not change.. the players and the techniques do.

banners
Back