The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I make my CPA campaign profitable with Push traffic?

Hello Senior Marketers,
Convey my respects.
I have just started promoting CPA offers on push notification platforms. I have already spent around $50 and received 1700 clicks but not a single conversion yet.
I only have $150 left for testing (But I have another $300 budget for scaling). I have been running sweepstake offers( direct linking) targeting the USA and a Survey offer Targeting Mexico.

So, I am asking for your kind suggestions,
What type of offers should I promote using push notification traffic and what steps are must to follow to make it profitable?

Best Regards.

Last edited:
I only have $150 left for testing (But I have another $300 For scaling). I tried sweepstake offers direct linking to the USA and a Survey offer to Mexico
you should use a landing page.
also if you have just started don't focus on usa, it's competitive geo.

What type of offer should I promote and what can I do to crush it?
sweeps are good.
make sure you track your campaign, use bemob since they have a free plan available.

and try other offers, don't just test one offer, sometimes the offer itself not converting no matter what you do.

you should use a landing page.
also if you have just started don't focus on usa, it's competitive geo.do.
Thank you very much.
I have been using bemob from the beginning but never tested any lander.
I already have your purelander and I am trying to build my landers now.
Can you please give me some example(screenshot or link) of good converting landing pages?
sweeps are good.
make sure you track your campaign, use bemob since they have a free plan available.

and try other offers, don't just test one offer, sometimes the offer itself not converting no matter what you do.
Which countries do you suggest to target for sweepstakes except The USA?
Which networks have good sweepstakes offers for different Geo locations ?
And most important,
How much should I spend (MAX.) for testing each offer?

Last edited:
Why should I buy what you offer?
You have to show people why that is a good idea.
If you cannot figure that out: you are wasting your money and time.

1. prove an offer's conversion potential to yourself -- spend money testing it
  2. use fast load landing pages with great copy
  3. use fast servers and not some wordpress page that takes 7 seconds to load on a cheap server
  4. make sure the GEO is right and the financing is right
  5. know the network and vendor is being honest
Don't waste your ad money until these things are to your satisfaction -- then the ad quality will be the main issue. you will be disappointed a few too many times before you find a winning ad network -- I know I have ;)

Last edited:
Why should I buy what you offer?
You have to show people why that is a good idea.
If you cannot figure that out: you are wasting your money and time.

1. prove an offer's conversion potential to yourself -- spend money testing it
  2. use fast load landing pages with great copy
  3. use fast servers and not some wordpress page that takes 7 seconds to load on a cheap server
It makes sense to me. Really valuable advice and right to the point. Thanks a lot.
4. make sure the GEO is right and the financing is right
I have no idea how to figure it out. Any advice from you?
5. know the network and vendor is being honest
Don't waste your ad money until these things are to your satisfaction -- then the ad quality will be the main issue. you will be disappointed a few too many times before you find a winning ad network -- I know I have ;)
In this case would you recommend maxbounty?

Last edited:
I also tried push traffic sources for a long time with more than 30 offers, spend around 300 euro and had just 2 conversions. Pop traffic sometimes converts depends on the offer but push traffic looks like a lie.

I also tried push traffic sources for a long time with more than 30 offers, spend around 300 euro and had just 2 conversions. Pop traffic sometimes converts depends on the offer but push traffic looks like a lie.
Push traffic is most certainly not a lie, however it does require a lot of optimizing, just like any other traffic source.
30 offers and €300 tells me that you've spent €10 on each offer. That's not enough to test and optimize an offer.
You should run one offer at least for a week with a budget of €25+ per day inorder to get a decent chance of optimizing.

Getting profitable campaigns costs quite a lot of money. €300 on 30 offers won't do it..

I cannot say from personal experience good or bad about 'Maxbounty' so I won't ...

GEO and financing are assumptive to some degree ...

There is no 'carrier type financing in the US'
There is some in the EU.
Their are many alternative services other than credit cards -- offers that will accept paypal convert better (in spite of the increase transaction costs [and contingent liabilities]) In Adult Webcams we used Epoch as a gateway to PayPal and the cost of a transaction was 10% -- we charged the buyer and they actually paid the fees/cost!

Credit card financing is hard to figure out; if someone is based in Europe they will be forced to transact using VISA Europe the declines are greater from GEOs foreign to that division's location usually. Same would be true with a US company making transactions with customers in Europe (or Austria for that matter).

I will usually attempt to make a almost test transaction to see the customer side of the experience;
a.) are there problems with the form being clearly understood?
b.) does the cart load fast and with the correct data from the previous page or form submit in the card is several actions?
c.) test with a few popular browsers (compatibility issues).​
Half of sales are lost at the cart/transaction form for one reason or another. I would try to assess the form's functionality to feel assured 'lady luck' will be with me.

Don't assume other people are good at what they do. Check them out as you are putting your money on the line selling their product with no guarantee <truth

I cannot say from personal experience good or bad about 'Maxbounty' so I won't ...

GEO and financing are assumptive to some degree ...

There is no 'carrier type financing in the US'
There is some in the EU.
Their are many alternative services other than credit cards -- offers that will accept paypal convert better (in spite of the increase transaction costs [and contingent liabilities]) In Adult Webcams we used Epoch as a gateway to PayPal and the cost of a transaction was 10% -- we charged the buyer and they actually paid the fees/cost!

Credit card financing is hard to figure out; if someone is based in Europe they will be forced to transact using VISA Europe the declines are greater from GEOs foreign to that division's location usually. Same would be true with a US company making transactions with customers in Europe (or Austria for that matter).

I will usually attempt to make a almost test transaction to see the customer side of the experience;
a.) are there problems with the form being clearly understood?
b.) does the cart load fast and with the correct data from the previous page or form submit in the card is several actions?
c.) test with a few popular browsers (compatibility issues).​
Half of sales are lost at the cart/transaction form for one reason or another. I would try to assess the form's functionality to feel assured 'lady luck' will be with me.

Don't assume other people are good at what they do. Check them out as you are putting your money on the line selling their product with no guarantee <truth
Great and specific information. I did not have any idea at all. Now that makes sense to me. You are very helpful. Thank you very very much. I will consider your valuable advice. Do you have any further advice regarding which traffic source I should try as a newbie?

Last edited:
Push traffic is most certainly not a lie, however it does require a lot of optimizing, just like any other traffic source.
30 offers and €300 tells me that you've spent €10 on each offer. That's not enough to test and optimize an offer.
You should run one offer at least for a week with a budget of €25+ per day inorder to get a decent chance of optimizing.

Getting profitable campaigns costs quite a lot of money. €300 on 30 offers won't do it..[/Q.

Do you accept newbie affiliates?

Mister Greybeard has made a great job with his detailed answers.
These are really helpful! In my opinion, there are a lot of specific subtleties on this way of money-earning, and it takes a lot of time to counter all of them.
For example, you can speed up that process finding a team of professionals with whom you can work side by side for some time and get more insights and understanding of the sphere.

I don't bother with sweepstakes. If you are operating in the United States there are disclosure laws in many states and the also the FTC to deal with. The money is too small to accept the risks of having problems.

banners
Back