The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can i have my first $ in AM

Fabrorey

affiliate
Hi there, i am more than a week now in AM, and still cant convert any sale.. i already spent more than $100. its my fault anyway since i started without gathering more information or strategies/technique so lesson learned. So i learned a lot since then. i have my niche, made my landing pages and email list.. so far i only have 20 in my list...i think my real problem is traffic.
as for now i only use fb ads because its cheap. How do i increase my list without spending more money? hope someone can help me..

hy buddy building a list requires more investingand it takes time get ur investments back
Check out cpa mobile it's good industry

@Fabrorey - hello and welcome!

Before spending any more money, it might be a good idea to check out:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie411 | Free Download
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

By the way, are you promoting your squeeze page on other social sites (for free)?

It usually takes more than one week to learn an entire industry or marketing strategy. Sounds like you need to do some more studying. We have an email marketing forum that you may also find helpful.

I know that there are a great many online claims by people who profess to have the magic formula for instant riches but honestly, those don't exist. It takes learning, money, time and work....and your AFix family. :)

There is a stack of money to be made online in multiple ways, but if you want to get serious, you have to treat it as a craft.
If you started a job tomorrow, and in one week you still hadnt been made CEO of the company or become the highest earner - would you complain?

Takes time, practice and a lot of learning. No magic formula, just dedication and constant research. Before you spend a single cent more, go through every single thing that you do and question it. Find a follow along or guide on Affiliatefix and read, read, and read again.

This forum (and others like it) literally have everything you need. Find one thing, one concept, that you feel you grasp better then the others and make that your own. Shift as many odds in your favour as possible because every way to make money online has so many variables that will affect your success.

If you think you're going too slow, slow down.

thanks to all for giving me such a good info. maybe im doing it all wrong. i think i need to start all over again it just that i dont know where to start.. before doing a post here i've made a lot of research and also learned a lot,

Haha! It took me 16 months before I made my first sale. I know I know, Im a slow learner...

Anyways its a long process my friend. Good luck!

thanks to all, i change my landing page. CONTENT, IMAGES and other else to more interesting...Hope it increase my list...
im going to try other sites, im working on twitter and pintrest now.. can you suggest any other site? aside from fb. twitter,pintrest..

thanks to all, i change my landing page. CONTENT, IMAGES and other else to more interesting...Hope it increase my list...
im going to try other sites, im working on twitter and pintrest now.. can you suggest any other site? aside from fb. twitter,pintrest..

Instagram?
StumbleUpon?

Welcome @Fabrorey

Send your friend a gift card in a letter, told them you make this gift card from Swagbuck and tell him to join. :D

Also don't forget to insert your affiliate link or referral link.

Hi there, i am more than a week now in AM, and still cant convert any sale.. i already spent more than $100. its my fault anyway since i started without gathering more information or strategies/technique so lesson learned. So i learned a lot since then. i have my niche, made my landing pages and email list.. so far i only have 20 in my list...i think my real problem is traffic.
as for now i only use fb ads because its cheap. How do i increase my list without spending more money? hope someone can help me..

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @Fabrorey !

So, for the record, this is an introductions thread. You know, where you tell us about yourself, your goals, etc.

As for your queries, I suggest you create a thread asking your questions on these topics in the Newbie Helpdesk forum. You will receive more responses and guidance there.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back