The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can I get traffic on on my blog related to real estate business?

NiteshPundhir

affiliate
Recently I started blog for real estate business. It is for brokers, builders and for all those who relate with real estate business. I want to know from where i can get traffic on my blog.

Create a twitter account and follow realtors and real estate investors, then create tweets that link to your posts.

Recently I started blog for real estate business. It is for brokers, builders and for all those who relate with real estate business. I want to know from where i can get traffic on my blog.

I spent a lot of time in the real estate business. Getting the attention of Realtors and Brokers is not an easy task. For example, I see you have a real estate logo business. Most real estate companies are franchises and must use the franchise logo. That leaves you the smaller group of independent broker companies to draw from. The best way to get their attention is actually through direct sales calls. They take a call more often than any other type of contact method.

What does your site provide for brokers and builders?

-Share your blog in social media through Facebook Groups,Twitter etc...
-Concentrate on the Real Estate related forum sites,Blogs.

It's a very competitive niche, you're not going to have an easy time getting ahead of all the other people doing this, but you should firstly make sure everything is right on your website from a SEO point of view. Grow your social media accounts as well and encourage people to join your newsletter. You could also try using PPC advertising.

Make social media presence.... specially with real state forum and facebook pages. Simply get attached to Relevant ones.

Share your blog in social media through Facebook Groups,Twitter also be active on forums and blogs. And cold calling does its job as well.

There are innumerable ways to generate a strong traffic. But traffic must not be a goal, the goal must be business inquiries.

MI
Back