The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How can I follow my traffic?

Cihad

Hello guys, I have an account on mobidea.com

I have promoted some offers via Instant Messaging and people signed up for advertisement but mobidea did not pay me. It did not count. After a while I started asking screenshots from the users. I took screenshots of activation mail and the page after the activation. But I am not paid even for them. I told this to customer service.

Of course users could be from wrong location (using proxy) but after 10 example I am really sure about it. They dont pay per correct sign up. They just pay when they want. Trying to keep EPC rate constant.

So can I watch my traffic somewhere else? Cause their report page also updating so slow. And not much details.

Hello guys, I have an account on mobidea.com

I have promoted some offers via Instant Messaging and people signed up for advertisement but mobidea did not pay me. It did not count. After a while I started asking screenshots from the users. I took screenshots of activation mail and the page after the activation. But I am not paid even for them. I told this to customer service.

Of course users could be from wrong location (using proxy) but after 10 example I am really sure about it. They dont pay per correct sign up. They just pay when they want. Trying to keep EPC rate constant.

So can I watch my traffic somewhere else? Cause their report page also updating so slow. And not much details.

An SMS campaign should utilize click-tracking! Are you not using any type of tracking?

Also, Mobidea is not stealing anything from you. There is likely something about your traffic they don't like.

Have you called and spoken to your AM?

I don't use any type of tracking, I don't even know their names. Well I am not sure what they don't like. I am following steps how they told me. But I can't get the payment at the end. I talked to support about it. Sent the screenshots and some mail addreses which are signed up. I dunno what to do really, I feel like fooled.

I don't use any type of tracking, I don't even know their names. Well I am not sure what they don't like. I am following steps how they told me. But I can't get the payment at the end. I talked to support about it. Sent the screenshots and some mail addreses which are signed up. I dunno what to do really, I feel like fooled.

You have to use tracking. I suggest you do some studying about tracking in our Tracking forum.

What did they tell you when you spoke to support?

They told me that conversations could be using proxy. They are saying my rate is normal. They are talking about EPC. And they are in contact with advertisers I think. They are gonna send me an e mail about that.

But I kept one of my users. I told him to not activate his account till I say. I talked to support service and tell her that now you will see that. I sent the screenshots of that user, and asked him to activate his account. So my campaign correctly done and she saw that there is no payment. It was 3G T-Mobile US. I mean I am pretty sure about my campaigns cause I am doing them via Instant Messaging.

By the way its not big deal, Maybe 30€ is missing or less. But I can't trust the network and I am not promoting now. Just waiting for the result. ( I just earned 4,5€, 2 campaigns)

Thanks Captain Web, Noone accepts me. So continue with Mobidea. I'm trying not to be banned and earn money.

MI
Back