The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I download this type of landing page?

ironbull

Hi,

I have discovered a great landing page which is banking hard so I would like to download it to improve it and use it myself.

The thing is that the landing page is very different viewing it from a desktop browser compared to viewing it from a mobile browser.

I would like to download the mobile landing and not the desktop landing so my question is that if there is way to download a landing from Opera Mobile Emulator.

Any tips on how can I download the correct landing page?

Thanks

Last edited:
I would like to download the mobile landing and not the desktop landing so my question is that if there is way to download a landing from Opera Mobile Emulator.

Use a screen grab with SnagIt, or another, and then rebuild it in PhotoShop or some other program.

It has really complex code behind so I don't think this is a good option.

You never mentioned the code, you said you wanted to download the lander. You can't get all of the code. You can see some of it if you right click the actual lander and select "view source".

Well, what I want mainly is the same thing I am getting with right click -> Save As (Full HTML page) in Chrome browser (desktop). In Opera Mobile Emulator I am not finding that option.

You can use user agent switcher plugin for Firefox. Switch to any mobile device user agent, load the page and then just hit save (ctrl + s)

I use this app called View Source for IOS.
Just open up the page and you can mail the mobile source code.
If you want me to do this just pm me.

This has already been suggested, he's looking for some other way...
Right & what is wrong with also backing up someone else's suggestion ? "TippiE" Its a simple process with httrack... You take the URL from the lander you want.. Save where you want the files to go & bam you have the landing page ready to edit...

I went out of my way ( a mac use) & bought a PC like for Httrack... Its a strong free soft ware... The downsides with mac :(

MI
Back