The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How can I bring free traffic to my site?

I would agree that article submission is great..you can post multiple links and a great probability of reaching target traffic..

There are really too many ways to list for free traffic.

Here are some of the ways (and yes, they can be done for free, money-wise):

1. Article marketing
2. Video marketing
3. Free Classifieds
4. Blog commenting
5. Press releases
6. Social media marketing
7. & the list goes on

My suggestion is, for starters, pick one and be VERY good at it.

And when you start to see some results, scale it up, outsource it and keep fine tuning.

That's where your system is built and once the traffic source is established, the leads just keep coming in.

The key is consistency and commitment ;)

Try Article Marketing

Although many people are scared of even thinking of the idea of writing articles, it's a must for all beginners. Trust me, it pays off, and it's absolutely free traffic.

Start up by visiting big article directories and join them.
Suggestions are you start up by joining the mass traffic ones at first.

Examples: Ezine, Articlebase, Affsphere, and other related article sites.

By recommendation you should at least keep up with your articles, simply by producing quality small articles of at least 400-500 words and post at least 2 per day until you have consistent traffic to your site.

Best Free Method of generating Traffic for Affiliate Marketing

Im new here but as a suggestion I suggest you dont worry too much about the quality of what you are doing in the beginning. I think the key thing is t do something and keep doing it until you get better. You will make mistakes. Everybody does. The main thing is to set urself a task like 25 articles in 25 days, find a forum about your product/service, see what everybody is saying and then go out the back and tell your next door neighbour over the fence (without them being there) then come back and write it down. After a while your work will be fact without waffle. Just keep focus on what people want and how they get it. Tell the world and it will eventually start coming back to you. Try it, everything to gain.

Cheers, John

I've been an Affiliate Marketer and I can tell you, articles can be very powerful.

I have one that used to be on the First Page of Google #3-6 and it brought in money on it's own every month.

And that is one of the goals in writing articles ... possible direct sales.

My article has fallen to Page Three due to neglect on my part but I'm going to really work on building backlinks to get me back on the First Page.

Backlinks are by far the #1 source of better rankings in the SERPs which means more traffic for you.

My $0.025

John

I am not good in creating content too, so I hired ghostwriters while I do the link building campaigns. So far, Im on a break even period but eventually I know it will all pay off.

More Power:)

banners
Back