The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I avoid scams?

honesty4isaac

affiliate
pls can you give me informatiom on how is can earn so much from affliate and the sites that are not scams, becos i have fallen twice for scam.
thanks by isaac

Hi Isaac,

Thats a pretty tricky question. Yes there are tons of scams out there. I think it is really up to you to see what you must and must not spend your money on. A great starting place is right here in the forum. Read all the sticky's, there is a wealth of info for you.

Doing as much research as possible before starting a new project or venture is a good idea. Check industry forums, or google the name of the product to see what others have had to say.

As a rule of thumb, if it sounds too good to be true, it is. Also, stay away from 'get rich quick' schemes or any type of affiliate marketing venture that promises huge results with minimal effort.

Cheers,

We all fall for scams. It is part of the learning process. Even experienced affiliates will be tricked into one occasionally. The trick is to cut your loss as soon as you get wise. If you want to play it safe, just stick to the big name affiliates. Good luck!

If anyone promises you millions with no work, run! Avoid any program that sounds too good or promises you money. If you follow the advice in the forums, you should be pretty safe. I always check the forums before buying a new product.

MI
Back