The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How can i advertise more effectively ?

zero2hero

affiliate
hello guys

im new here, currently im promoting a matrix program, many ppz thinks that matrix program is crap, BUT,
this is a special matrix program and have a very good concept, one hollywood celebrity is also with this matrix, its having a very good concept, evn though i ddnt start advertising for my link and before that i got 9 spillovers due to its good concept, but now to boost my income i want to promote this matrix so that i can get more prospects and can succeed fast :p
so guyz can you give me tips how to advertise very effectively ?? so that i can succeed fast. plz give me tips to advertise my link.

To advertise effectively, will requires some marketing skills and budget.

What kind of marketing skills do you have?
If you don't have any marketing skills, learn one first.
Then apply on your business.

How much are you will to spend on your marketing?
As some of the marketing methods require some money to run the campaign.

Matrix MLM Doesnt Work

I would say dont waste time on Matrix/MLM programs ith downlines and all the rest

I know its hard to believe that matrix and mlm programs dont work - I wasted alot of time on them when I was a newbie too

But if you kick the habit now, you will stop losing all your money

What works online is either sell your own product - which is the best ever - or sell someone elses product - which is almost the best ever!

Being an affiliate is definately the best system that was ever invented

You ask about advertising - the best advice I can give is concentrate on targeted traffic - and have your own website

The best way is you build a niche website on some theme that already interests you, and then you add content i.e. articles, on sub-themes of your website, which you know people are searching for from your research into keywords and keyword phrases. That will then drive traffic from the search engines to your website everyday for free. You can improve on this by recording videos, doing podcasts on somewhere like podomatic.com and posting comments to blogs related to your website theme. Maybe even try doing a page on squidoo and placeing an ad on craigslist

These are the sorts of things that will really help your advertising long term and produce you income

I would also recommend that you start your own newsletter, because people who are used to recieving good quality information from you, will respond well to an offer about some product that you are an affiliate for - so long as you dont sent such letters too often

As you get to know which affiliate products work for you, then you can produce your own product in the same area, and that will probably do well for you too

Create an advertorial. This is an article about your product or service that is written in an editorial manner like a news article. Some websites, blogs and podcasts will allow you to run the advertorial on their site for a price. To the audience it appears to be just another article from the online publisher. This allows you to leverage their brand name and get an instant audience for your content. Creating your own blog or podcast can take a lot of time writing articles and building an audience. If you are interested, we do podcast advertorials on our site. PM me for more information.

You can advertise more effectively by knowing where to market your product and knowing your target market.

Here are some low cost ways to advertise:

1. Social Networking - Know how to network without spamming
2. USFreeads.com - Classifieds
3. Write press releases free and paid

MI
Back