The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How Can attract More Visitors

Youngsmartees

affiliate
Hi guys,
I know here are present lot of SEO and SMM experts, I am new on this fields and doing work Social Media Marketing for a project. Please tell me which social media site or sites are more effective.

One of the best ways to attract users is to create, share content that is quality. Social networks consist of users and every business that has it presence over the social networks would like to have users that belong to their niche. Hence content that will be of interest for the niche users will be more beneficial for the business. There are apps that are available that help to manage social media accounts. You can also create a schedule for the various social media websites. Facebook, twitter accounts are a must for businesses if they want to use social media for generating business leads.
Thanks for your valuable comments. but I post 2 articles per day and share these all social Media. but users are not coming ..

The attraction of the visitors depends only on your work, Means First of all it is depend on your business.
After that it will depend on the way of your work for your visitors.
You should have a reputed social media profile.
and always try to give something unique for your visitors.

The attraction of the visitors depends only on your work, Means First of all it is depend on your business.
After that it will depend on the way of your work for your visitors.
You should have a reputed social media profile.
and always try to give something unique for your visitors.
I made and share unique Article everyday but visitors are not coming .............

I made and share unique Article everyday but visitors are not coming .............
I think you need some changes in your website.Means try to make a user friendly design in your website.
Its my personal experience when I have made some changes in my website,then i got lot of traffic and also some business or leads for my business..further you look on all your social media channels and SEO of your website!!

For get more traffice use followings tips.
Optimize your headline and content URL for the search engines. Use the Google Keyword Tool to find popular keywords. ...
Make sure your site is Google friendly. ...
Focus on optimized content instead of link-building for long-term SEO success.
Make your site as fast as possible

You'd also have to take into account the demographics you target because if you know enough about your target audience, what they probably like, where you most likely to find them, etc, it will be easier to get them to visit your site because you'll post only content which you know will interest them.

You might find the article linked to below helpful:

The Demographics of Social Media Users

One of the best ways to attract users is to create, share content that is quality. Social networks consist of users and every business that has it presence over the social networks would like to have users that belong to their niche. Hence content that will be of interest for the niche users will be more beneficial for the business. There are apps that are available that help to manage social media accounts. You can also create a schedule for the various social media websites. Facebook, twitter accounts are a must for businesses if they want to use social media for generating business leads.

Thanks for sharing valuable information..

One way to gain traffic is to build up a Youtube, Tumblr, and Reddit. If you build up a following on those sites and add links they will give you natural traffic and backlinks to major sites. I'm not sure what your selling but so I'll use fashion as an example. Say you have a website that sells clothes, makeup, shoes, and accessories. On your Youtube account you can do make up tutorials and complete the look with some clothes from your website with links in the description. For both Tumblr and Reddit, you and show images and gifs of the latest fashion with links to your website. You might even be able to do it on Instagram but I'm not sure about adding links. The more you post and get fan, the more they reblog and that adds more backlinks to your website.

Getting visitors and making them click on ads are two different things -- and will depend on a lot of factors

To get visitors to your blog:

1. Create great content – everything starts with great content.

2. Update the content regularly – make your visitors come back again and again to your blog by providing daily updates (even multiple posts per day!)

3. Submit your blog to blog directories – use Resources for Marketing Blogs

4. Network with other bloggers – comment on their blogs, read and link to other blogs and request them to link back to you

5. Email other bloggers – pitch your post to other bloggers and hope that they will link or mention your blog

6. Use techniques to showcase your blog.....

It really depends on the quality of your followers. If your followers is in the same niche as your website, then you can simply post your article/website, and people will click it. In order to gain quality followers, there is a follow/unfollow strategy. You basically follow the followers of popular accounts in the same niche as you, and then there is a 30% chance they will follow back, it is quite easy. Unless you make low quality post, the chance is low for them to unfollow.

In a SEO strategy many of works done by a website admin which increases visitor.More visitors means more profit for owner of a admin.Chiro billing admin increase their visitor through Facebook and twitter marketing.
Thanks

Content content content is the key. If you have great quality content on your blog then the red no denying you visitors. They'll come by the numbers. Just make sure you have great relevant content or your niche.

MI
Back