The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Can attract More Visitors

Publish quality work. Quality refers to useful and informative content, that has search friendly title and subtitles, and proper uses of moderately searched keywords

Share your content in Google pluse, Facebook and other social media site. Increase your social like, follower. Also consider the on page seo title, meta description, and content should be seo friendly. Keywords need to use in title, h1-h4 tag, meta description and content.

You will here people saying content is the king and its very true.After you are satisfied with the quality of your content, you can optimize it for search engine and social media. You can also promote your websites and articles va forum signature. If can also advertise your website by buying ad space on various sites or through ad networks

1. Give (some of) your best work away for free.

Just so we’re clear: I’m not one of those internet hippies who tells you “information wants to be free”, so you should give away all your best work and forget about being paid. (Have you noticed those guys tend to have a comfortable salary or professorship?)
2. Borrow someone else’s audience.

Why build an audience from scratch when you can borrow one that someone else has spent months or years assembling? No, it’s not unethical — in fact, the ‘someone’ in question will love you for it.
3. Get your content into circulation.

Have you noticed that of the three tips so far, only one of them is centered around your site? (No. 2 may start on your site, but the real magic happens when people start sharing it with their friends.) If you really want more visitors, you have to go out and find them.
4. Give Away Something Valuable

Hopefully you offer a free valuable giveaway (a report, audio, or a consultation). It’s easiest if this process is automated so that you save your precious time.
5. Ability to Stay in Touch

Most people who visit your website will not come back. Not because they don’t like you or what you do, they’re just busy. So you need to invite them to give you permission to be in touch.
6. Let Them See You

People want to know who the person behind the business is so please include a photo. We humans like to feel a connection and that can be achieved to a certain degree with a photo.
7. Know Who is Visiting

Analysis may not seem glamorous but it can be really exciting when you understand who is visiting your website.

Google Analytics is free and really amazing way to know who is visiting your website. To sign up just visit http://google.com/analytics/.

Do some keyword research and then write something on niche blog, make four or five 2 liner summary, and then share it through social channel and groups. Don't forget to use proper hash tag.
I think you will able to get more traffic from social media.

I do agree that good social media presence is helpful, but I would also strongly side with those who say that it is all about the content. Of course it is cliche and all of that, but it is that for a reason. I have found that if you always remember to appeal to your target audience then you are headed in the right direction. Update, update, and update some more as well, because you can never miss a beat.

I personally use following to increase traffic and build good readership for my blogs.

Write on fresh & trending topics

Fresh topics rank well in search engine (without any off page optimization) and trending topics deliver you massive organic traffic that can be converted into genuine readers.

How do i do it?

I use a free service kwalert.net to find out fresh trending keywords related to my website niche.

- Just go to kwalert.net and enter your email address, your base keyword and select country.

The service will show you a list of trending keywords related to your base keywords. You can use those keywords to write content on your blog. If your content is good, it will get top rankings very easily.

One more advantage of using Kwalert.net is that, the service send you one email everyday about new keyword opportunities avaliable in your niche. you can use those keywords to write more content on your blog.

Following are the advantages of writing on fresh and trending topics:

- Google ranks fresh articles very well in its SERP.
- There will be chances of getting high quality backlinks from news sites.
- Trending keywords are mostly low competitive ones, so you can rank for them very easily.

Thanks
Cheers!

Twitter is best for beginners in social marketing, since millions of people reads your post instantly, if you have good network then Facebook is the best choice, Pinterest, and YouTube also best in attracting more users through ads. If you have more friends in google sites then better to opt for Google plus.

MI
Back