The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How are these networks?

That's quite a list, there OP. Why do you feel the need to join so many networks?

Multiple networks and diversity is always good. You're already signed up, so if you want to create a new niche, it's not a process for signing up.

That's my assumption, I've never mass-joined networks.

Multiple networks and diversity is always good. You're already signed up, so if you want to create a new niche, it's not a process for signing up.

That's my assumption, I've never mass-joined networks.
I'm a fan of "not putting all your eggs in 1 basket", but 2-3 networks should be sufficient, in my opinion. However, to each their own. Good luck..

The networks that have been around for along time most of them you can trust. Do your homework on the networks before joining. See what other people says to say about them.

Please, think firstly about whether it's expediently to join so many networks at once.
My mistake when I started was that I concentrated on promotion of a lot of products at once and didn't receive desired results from any of my platforms.
How are you going to manage everything?

AdWorkMedia is really bad,I hope you do not try.They take my money always,But I got my first payment from netskyads,you should try it,nice support and a lot of incent offers.And GBN you also can try.The payout is low but
never have any problems

@Nguyen Trong Long
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

MI
Back