The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how and where do i promote email submit & zipcode offers

I vomit in my mouth a little bit every time I hear zip submit.

Look, in 2016 you're going to have to provide REAL value. These zip submits aren't going to cut it anymore.

Plus, your question is way too vague. It's like you just woke up and decided you were going to give affiliate marketing a "try."

Go out and experiment and come back with a more specific and meaningful question.

Full regards my good sir.

Hi jaded, this is your opinion about such offers, it seems you are raw to affiliate marketing be broadmind and explore more
about affiliate marketing then advice.
thnx.

It seems you are raw to asking questions. Do you really think an expert is going to magically appear and give you a detailed answer to your 8 word question? At least tell us what you've tried.

Full regards good sir.

Hi jaded, kindly don't vomit on others if you are raw to affiliate marketing, this forum has given such a wonderful platform to everyone to discuss and learn don't spoil it.
thnx.

Okay boys, you done fighting? :D

@rajesh it is true that people can help you better if we have details of anything you have tried or hope to try.

Where and how to promote will depend on the vertical, your target audience and allowed promotional methods of the network you're working with (this one's crucial).

We're happy to offer suggestions if you can provide more information.

Meanwhile, here is some reading for you that may help get you started:
Search Results for Query: zip submits | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Search Results for Query: email submit | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

banners
Back