The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hou much traffic is normal at popads one campaign should get

forman

I lunch several campagns at popads. I found that before i optmize my campaign, i cam get about 8K pop traffic. after the optmize, i can get only 2K pop traffic. Is this normal?
My target country is US and UK.
2K pop traffic usually will generate only 5~6 leads.
Is that mean i should copy my campaign to other traffic source to get more traffic??
Which traffic source is more friendly? Zeropark or propellerads or adcash or popcash?

i cam get about 8K pop traffic. after the optmize, i can get only 2K pop traffic. Is this normal?
Yes if you block too many variables like carrier or web site id. Seems like you have blocked something which was giving you more traffic. Try to increase your bid to see if you are at top position among the remaining traffic left with site id's.

I lunch several campagns at popads. I found that before i optmize my campaign, i cam get about 8K pop traffic. after the optmize, i can get only 2K pop traffic. Is this normal?
My target country is US and UK.
2K pop traffic usually will generate only 5~6 leads.
Is that mean i should copy my campaign to other traffic source to get more traffic??
Which traffic source is more friendly? Zeropark or propellerads or adcash or popcash?

8k on US and UK? Are you bidding like $0.1 CPM? You should be able to get at least 20k using an average bid.

PopAds doesn't have much US or UK traffic though, I'd suggest you continue with ZP, Prop or Adcash

From those sources you provided, all friendly, except for propellerads.
Thank you for your advice. For Propellerads, the main problem is traffic quality? Or targeting option? Or their support? I can stand the last two. But the quality is the most important thing for me.

MI
Back