The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hosting Landing Pages

Titan Digital Group

affiliate
If i am building landing pages, what type of hosting do I need? VPS or just regular hosting? I am pretty new at this so any information will be greatly appreciated.. :)

Anything below a VPS for hosting landing pages is a crime these days. Speed is everything. Even for a 0.5 second delay, you could miss out on $1000s of revenue

What VPS hosting sites do you recommend? Also, what is a good and trustworthy traffic source that I can use? (there are so many crappy traffic site's it's not even funny..)

I want to run offers from Maxbounty for web. I tried to run some direct link ads from Max bounty through Bid vertiser but with no luck as far as conversions. So now I decided to build some landing pages and run offers for web.

I really appreciate your response, thank you :)

I normally advice people to have the normal type of hosting for a start. The reason is when you are starting, it does not mean that you will start commanding a huge traffic that will require the dedicated servers. Therefore for now just pick on the basic one. You also need to know that landing pages are for collecting information in most cases and therefore no need for those dedicated servers.

I normally advice people to have the normal type of hosting for a start. The reason is when you are starting, it does not mean that you will start commanding a huge traffic that will require the dedicated servers. Therefore for now just pick on the basic one. You also need to know that landing pages are for collecting information in most cases and therefore no need for those dedicated servers.

What Hosting sites do you usually recommend for newbie's? Also, other then Photoshop, what program you recommend for building a good and professional looking landing page? Thank you

The option for me are either buy vps,im thinking "Beyond hosting",not so cheap but i want a managed vps,i have money for this and in the long run its a good choice.and it comes with the cpanel so a non webmaster like me it will save time.

But a second choice is to use Adsbridge's landing page tool,and with upgrade it can be easier to work with the all around networks.but its not vps:)
i think ill just buy a managed vps to start easy..

The option for me are either buy vps,im thinking "Beyond hosting",not so cheap but i want a managed vps,i have money for this and in the long run its a good choice.and it comes with the cpanel so a non webmaster like me it will save time.

But a second choice is to use Adsbridge's landing page tool,and with upgrade it can be easier to work with the all around networks.but its not vps:)
i think ill just buy a managed vps to start easy..

I'm using adsbridge, never used to website builder though - What tracker are you using?

I'm using adsbridge, never used to website builder though - What tracker are you using?

Im using adsbridge,and its very nice so far,if i upgrade the account ill have options of landing page hosting(not on a vps thou)
and more options that makes the world easy like optimising and connecting between the networks.
however..easy is not for me,i wanna know and use what is necessary,and some of the things are just not easy(for me)to learn\implement.
but i still havent built a landing page,im happy to have started 1 split campaign:) not much traffic so far and i know i must have a vps(unless someone tells me different?)

so vps(and ill prefer a managed one) gotta come first before making my life easy with better adsbridge account.after money comes in ill be able to upgrade.but yeah-Adsbridge is really fun and very friendly support team! perfect for new guy:)

Last edited:
I don't think a VPS is absolutely critical immediately, as long as you're using a good hosting company. In the UK, I'd recommend someone like Jolt, or in the USA, insiderhosting would be good. For VPS, WiredTree, VPS.net are both good.

WiredTree is managed & VPS.net semi-managed. You could also take a look at Knownhost. Between the 3 I'm sure you can find the right provider for you.

Getting a VPS isn't going to be the end-all for making a site fast. VPS's are just as susceptible to over-provisioning as shared hosting. With kernel-based & quota-based VPS technologies like OpenVZ and KVM and shared hosting "light virtual machine" technologies like CloudLinux LVM's, the line between shared hosting and VPS hosting barely perceptible any more. There is very little difference between the two.

On the speed side, both hosting types can be greatly augmented for speed with caching and CDN technologies. Again, there is very little difference between the two.

A VPS will always be better and it'll always be ahead of shared hosting. And you'll definitely see a speed improvement. But managed VPS is expensive. If you have the budget go for it. If you want to save some money and willing get use to new stuff go with an unmanaged VPS. You can get a 1GB RAM server from DigitalOcean for $10 per month. Hire someone to do the initial setup and install a control panel (I'll do it for $15) and you'll be good to go.

Of course you have to learn and get used to the new control panel, but in the long run you'll save lots of money just from learning how to DIY. I'm only paying $5 per month for hosting; for my 512MB RAM VPS from DigitalOcean. My site definitely needed a VPS, but it costs like $30 per month. So I went unmanaged. It was fun to learn and it changed the way I make money online.

Last edited:
landing pages will require you to look for the VPS type of hosting. The reason is that the above type of hosting has confirmed high speeds. You will always require a hosting that has a high uptime and does not lag because you need to collect information on the people through the pages. be sure however to look for several providers because the VPS hosting is always very expensive. getting several options will make you have the comparison and get the best deal. The normal hosting will be a waste to you especially when you are handling massive kind of traffic.

MI
Back