The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hoping to fulfill my learning needs

KhaledAli

affiliate
Hello, I'm Khaled and I'm glad to join in here.
So far, all I have learnt is how to promote smartlink offers with pop traffic.
What I need to learn next is to find the right offer with the right traffic source.
Also I want to learn how to create a landing page for my offer and how to host it on fast servers.
Could you help me learn all that stuff practically?
Your guide and advice are highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Me i cannot help you with that as i dont have the experience necesary .And also seems that you ask too much and in IM everyone time its important .I think if you strugle a little and you search every problem in google you will find an answer

Hello, I'm Khaled and I'm glad to join in here.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

So far, all I have learnt is how to promote smartlink offers with pop traffic.
What I need to learn next is to find the right offer with the right traffic source.

Are you using any form of intelligence platforms?

Also I want to learn how to create a landing page for my offer and how to host it on fast servers.

There are loads of landing page creators in our Resources.

Also, it may be better for you to use an intelligence platform like AdPlexity, Social AdScout, etc., to rip landers that are currently working and have someone on FIVERR alter them slightly and place your links in them.

Could you help me learn all that stuff practically?
Your guide and advice are highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

You should start posting questions like these in the appropriate forums here like the Newbie HelpDesk forum. You will get more responses there.

Me i cannot help you with that as i dont have the experience necesary .And also seems that you ask too much and in IM everyone time its important .I think if you strugle a little and you search every problem in google you will find an answer

I do NOT ask too much. the balderdash is too much all over the web so i 've come to right place to ask about landing page creation and hosting only and @T J Tutor answered me , all thanks to him

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

thank you!

Are you using any form of intelligence platforms?

Not yet but I will as i'm just getting started.

There are loads of landing page creators in our Resources.

Also, it may be better for you to use an intelligence platform like AdPlexity, Social AdScout, etc., to rip landers that are currently working and have someone on FIVERR alter them slightly and place your links in them.

thanks for your advice

You should start posting questions like these in the appropriate forums here like the Newbie HelpDesk forum. You will get more responses there.
Okay I will do. sorry I'm just new to the forum.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Khaled!

The WIKI information may prove helpful to you.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Khaled!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Khaled!

The WIKI information may prove helpful to you.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Khaled!
Thank you for your comment and help.

banners
Back