The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hoping this will go fine : OgAds + Instagram

I started a campaing recently with IG using OgAds

Niche : Fashion Appraels
Traffic Source : Instgram

I started seeing some impressions and some clicks and no conversions yet. Hoping to see some conversions. I will keep posted here

Hey do you know any other good ideas to start off with Instagram. I'm with OGAds as well, and for some reason my conversions are not coming through. I had a kid want a new pair of Jordan shoes. So i told him to click the link in the description and follow what the directions say, he told me he did and i have yet to see a conversion on my OGAds dashboard! Anyways since your with OGAds we should help each other. Grow our Instagram accounts together. Share our ideas together, and feed off each others values and success.

I have a buddy that is apart of OSP. (Online Sales Pro) and he is apart of a private group that only has around 20 members and they are making some good money! They share their success to one another and help each other grow. We should work together and learn how we work and just grow!!! If your in? i would love working with someone so we could both get more ideas to scale our income and values! I just started with OGAds and fairly new to marketing but i'm hustling 24/7. Just let me know!
Just give me your skype name if you would like. I look forward to working and scaling our success together!

I hope you succeed as well with your instagram method!

Thanks In Advance! DylanWall

MI
Back