The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

A steep learning curve you say? It only appears that way. I watched one of my brothers go through med school for a total of 9 years. That's a steep learning curve with a $700k price tag!

Here, all you have to do is invest a few grand, spend a few months getting settled in and past your "initial" learning curve, and start earning regularly.

All of us that have been in the game for a looooooong time still have new learning curves every day, every week, every month, and every year. That's because we keep expanding our businesses and because methods, tactics, and strategies are always changing and new markets, offers, and tools are always opening up. It's like the old adage says, "the only thing that doesn't change is change". Everything is always changing.

Select a vertical, join a couple of networks, get the appropriate tools, and LEARN while taking action! That's what gets the job done for any and all of us at every level of the game!

Once you polish your skills in one venue, you can then apply them to alternative marketing options. I've been in this biz this since '96, and I still do it this way!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

A steep learning curve you say? It only appears that way. I watched one of my brothers go through med school for a total of 9 years. That's a steep learning curve with a $700k price tag!

Here, all you have to do is invest a few grand, spend a few months getting settled in and past your "initial" learning curve, and start earning regularly.

All of us that have been in the game for a looooooong time still have new learning curves every day, every week, every month, and every year. That's because we keep expanding our businesses and because methods, tactics, and strategies are always changing and new markets, offers, and tools are always opening up. It's like the old adage says, "the only thing that doesn't change is change". Everything is always changing.

Select a vertical, join a couple of networks, get the appropriate tools, and LEARN while taking action! That's what gets the job done for any and all of us at every level of the game!

Once you polish your skills in one venue, you can then apply them to alternative marketing options. I've been in this biz this since '96, and I still do it this way!

Thanks for the advice. When I say a steep learning curve, I mean each and everyone is different. For me it's been extremely difficult. Others it's like a duck to water. Also. When you're ADHD. It kinda gets in the way of things.
But I'm not giving up.

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
  1. Understand the difference between strategy and tactics -- most people don't.
  2. A good general sales and marketing background helps a lot -- if you don't have that you should spend some time developing that first -- even if it is book learning.
  3. Get good at using search engines as a translator of the phrases that you read that are not clearly understood.

banners
Back